Starved

"Arms up," Mark said, and I obeyed, allowing him to pull off my soaked hoodie.

I've always loved Mark, he's always there for me when I need him most, and he'd do anything for me. Like right now, he can see that I'm too weak to do much, so he's helping me change out of my wet clothes and into his clothes which he's letting me borrow.

"Oh my god!" I heard him shout. I'd realized he took off my shirt, and he was looking over the cuts and bruises which littered my whole upper body.

"You poor thing, you look terrible, when was the last time you had anything to eat?" He asked after examining my thin frame and coming to the conclusion that Felix was starving me again.
"F-four da-ys," I whimpered.
"Four days!?" He shouted. He quickly grabbed a pair of pajama pants which were decorated with Super Mario characters and a tank top and handed them to me.
"Put these on and wait here, I'm gonna go get you something to eat," He said before darting down the stairs.

I changed into the clothes he gave me and dropped my wet clothes onto the floor. I then crawled down onto the floor next to the bed, seeing my Sam Septic Eye plush under the bed and grabbing it, hugging it tightly. I absolutely love toys, but Felix won't let me have any toys, last time he caught me with Sam he beat me so badly that Mark had to come to the house while Felix was out and care for me, so now Mark let's me keep all my toys here.

I crawled onto the bed and under the blanket, shivering as I held Sam close. Just as I did this, Mark walked in with a plate which had two slices of pizza on it, and I felt my stomach rumble at the slight. He handed me the plate and I instantly wolfed down the pizza like an abused puppy who hasn't eaten in his entire life, and Mark looked heartbroken at the sight.

"Aw, you poor thing, you really are starving," He said softly, Petting my bright green hair, but I barely noticed as I was too busy stuffing my face.

Once I was done, Mark took my plate downstairs to the kitchen, and I Curled up on the bed, happy to have finally been able too eat. Eventually, I drifted off to sleep, knowing that as long as I was with Mark, I was safe.