Collar

Mark's POV

I walked back upstairs and found Jack asleep, and I silently awed at his sleeping figure. I sat down next to him on the bed, deciding to look him over him to see if I would have to bring him to the hospital.

Carefully lifting up his shirt, I looked over the cuts and bruises that were scattered across his chest. Jack was disgustingly thin, I could see his ribs poking through his skin. I wanted to test something, I gently pressed my thumb against a spot on his ribcage and heard him let out a small, Heartbreaking whimper. I saw that there was a shock collar on his neck, and the skin around it looked horrible. It was decided, I'm taking him to the hospital.

"Jacky, wake up bud," I said, gently shaking him. He made a small sound before opening his eyes.

Jack's POV

"Jacky, wake up bud," Mark said softly as he gently shook me. I let out a small Whimper and looked up at him.
"Cmon buddy, wake up, I'm getting this collar off of you, and then I'm gonna take you to the hospital," He said, and I whimpered.

He fiddled with the strap to the collar for a few moments, and suddenly I felt a shock jolt through my whole body, reigniting the pain in in each and every one of the cuts on my body, causing me to scream. The shocking pain went away, but the pain in the cuts didn't. I was breathing heavily from surprise as I didn't expect the shock.

"Jack! Jack, are you okay?!" Mark called out.
"Y-yea, I-I'm fine," I mumbled.
"I'd been calling your name for five minutes, what happened?" Was he really calling my name for that long? I hadn't even noticed.
"Th-the collar, i-it shocked me," I stuttered.
"I guess it shocks you when someone touches it, Felix probably set that up so you can't get it off," Mark said, "Cmon I've got an idea,"

With that, he took my hand, standing up, and I did the same, but as soon as I did I fell. Mark caught me, then lifted me up and carried me to the bathroom. He sat me down on the toilet seat and grabbed a pair of scissors.

"Hold still," He said, gently pulling the strap away from my neck, and slipping the scissors under it. I heard a quiet snip, and felt the collar fall off.
"There, better?" Mark asked, and I nodded. He carefully carried the collar to the trash can, dropping it in.
"Cmon, let's get you to the hospital,"