Memory

My heart is racing, my breath is heavy. His lips are only inches from mine. He Leans in a little more, closing the gap and connecting his lips with him. I felt his arms wrap around my waist, and I wrapped mine loosely around his neck. It felt all too soon when our lips parted, and I was once again met with his beautiful chocolate eyes.

"Jack," Mark said.
"Y-yea?" I stuttered nervously.
"I love you," He said with a smile.
"I l-love you too,"

This situation, it reminded me of something, mine and Felix's first kiss, back when he actually loved me. The awful memories from the past three years with Felix flooded my mind, and I felt myself starting to shake.

"Jack? Jack!" Mark called my name, and I jumped in surprise, looking up at him.
"You're all pale, and you're shaking, what's wrong?" He asked, concern flooding his words.
"N-nothing . . ." I trailed off.
"That's a lie, tell me what's wrong?" He asked again, slightly demanding.
"F-Felix . . ." I mumbled, hearing Mark growl, which made me flinch and step back.
"Sorry Jacky," He said, hugging me, "Let's go get Bob and Wade, okay?"
"Okay," I mumbled. Mark took my hand and lead me out to the car. I hopped in and slumped down in the seat, ready for the boring drive to the airport.

"Mark!" Wade shouted, running over to Mark and hugging him.
"Hey Wade! I missed you, dude!" Mark said, hugging back.
"Missed you too," Wade said. Bob walked over and Mark let go of Wade to hug him.
"Aw, is that Jack?" Wade asked, looking over at me. I took a step back, hiding my face shyly.
"Yep, that's him, say hi Jacky, don't be shy," Mark said.
"H-hello," I mumbled almost inaudibly.
"Cmon guys, let's go back to my place," Mark said, leading me and the rest of the group to his car.

Once we got home, I ran inside and flopped on the couch, hugging my Sam plushie.

"One of you guys might have you sleep on the floor or something, I've only got two guest rooms and Jack is staying in one, and the couch is where Chica sleeps," Mark said.
"No Mark, that's fine, one of them can stay in my room," I chimed in, and all attention was sent my way.
"But where'll you sleep, Jack?" Mark asked.
"W-with you?" I mumbled, blushing.
"Alright, if it's fine by you, it's fine by me," He said.

What the hell did I just do?