Nightmare

Why did I agree to sleep in his room? Why???

I curled up on the bed, trying to get comfortable. Mark was asleep next to me, shirtless. Just as I was about to fall asleep, I felt him wrap his arms around me. Fuuuck.

I squirmed a bit, trying to escape, but soon stopped. I felt so warm and protected in his arms, I snuggled into his chest, smiling at the new safe feeling. I soon fell asleep in Mark's strong, loving arms.

I was in complete darkness, my naked body was pressed against the cold concrete. I heard footsteps walking into the room, I tried to get up, but I couldn't move. A light flashed on, I was in Felix's basement, and he was standing over me.

"You've been a bad boy," He said, "and bad boys get punished,"

With that, he kicked me right in the side, and I cried out in pain. He kicked me again, and again, and again. He kept going, and I felt my ribs beginning to crack and break with every kick from his black steel toes.

I heard a voice repeating something in the distance.

Jack...

Jack...

Jack!

I jolted up from the bed, shaking. I saw Mark, still shirtless, by my side. I looked at the clock, 3:14 am. 

"Jacky, what's wrong?" He asked, and I just hugged him.
"Aww, shhh, you're okay now, it was just a dream," he said, wiping away some tears that I didn't even know we're there.
"What's going on?" Wade asked sleepily from the doorway, Bob was next to him, and let out a yawn.

I felt bad for waking everyone up so early, I just hid my face in Mark's chest, whimpering.

"He had a nightmare," Mark said.
"Aww, poor Jacky," Wade said, gently petting my hair, getting me to smile and let out a noise which slightly resembled purring, which made Wade chuckle and Mark growl. He pulled me closer and hugged me tightly.

"Mine," He said like a child claiming a toy, and I giggled.
"Learn to share, da-" I stopped myself before calling him that, "M-Mark,"
"What did you call me?" Mark asked.
"Nothing," I said nervously.
"Jacky, you can call me whatever you want," Mark said, smiling warmly.
"I-I wanna call you daddy,"