Hospital

Warning: Slightly heavy use of abuse and violence.

"Mr Fishbach," Said the doctor as he walked in.
"Yes doctor?" Mark asked.
"Jack is 16 pounds unweight and is very dehydrated," He said, and Mark looked over at me, Heartbroken.
"Now, I've bandaged up his wounds for you, so all you have to do is keep him fed and hydrated," the doctor said, and Mark Nods.
"Okay, thank you doctor," He said, "Cmon Jack."

Once we got home, Mark carried me inside from the car and put me down on the couch.

"I'm going to the store to pick up something for lunch, in the mean time, you can take a nap or something," He said, and I nodded.

Mark left the house, and I Curled up on the couch, watching Rick And Morty on the tv. I was calm for a while, then I heard the door open. I jolted up, excited to see Mark, but it wasn't Mark, it was Felix. I jump up onto my feet, trying to run away, but he grabbed me.

"I thought you'd get that collar off, so I got you a new one," He said, strapping the collar around my neck, dispite my squirming and pleading.
"Shut up!!!" He shouted, frustrated with my whining and begging.

He dragged me outside to his car, he tied my hands behind my back and put a ball gag on me. Felix started driving home, and I was on the floor in the back of the car, silently praying for something, anyone, to help me, because I knew what would happen when we got home.

When we arrived at Felix's house, I was dragged inside by my bright, highlighter green hair. Felix dragged me downstairs to the basement, untying my hands only to pull my shirt off and restrain my hands to a pair a cuffs which connected to chains that hung from the ceiling.

I let out a scream with was muffled by the gag as I was met with the familiar feeling of a belt to my bare back. Felix was unable to purchase a whip, so he had to make do with what he had; Leather belts. He kept whipping the belt over my back, and I stopped struggling, focusing completely on choking back my Screams of pain.

The feeling of the belt went away, and  I hoped that it was over, but I was wrong. I screamed again into the gag again as Felix began to carve into my back with a knife. I knew what he was doing now.