Video

"Here Jack," Mark said as he handed me a plate with two grilled cheese sandwiches on it.

I didn't bother thanking him, just started eating the instant he gave me the plate, and it seemed to break his heart.

"Poor thing," He said, Petting my hair.

Once I finished eating, I handed Mark the plate and he took it to the kitchen.

"Hey Jack, I'm gonna go record a video, if you need anything, feel free to interrupt," Mark said.
"O-okay," I mumbled.

Mark went upstairs to record, and I went to his room, going through his drawers and taking his "Freezing my bells off" t-shirt and putting it on. I then grabbed my Sam Septic Eye plushie, walking to Mark's recording room.

I saw him recording what seemed like Drunk Minecraft with his friends he told me about. I think their names are Bob and Wade. I walked over to him, sitting on his lap, and hearing him chuckle.

"A little Jackaboy just came in," He said.
"Who?" Asked Bob through the Skype call they were all on.
"You don't remember him? He used to occasionally walk in on our other video calls," Wade said.
"Oh yea, why's he at your house, Mark?" Bob asked.
"I'll explain off camera," Mark responded, "Say hi Jacky,"
"H-hi," I spoke into Mark's microphone.
"You gonna stick around for the video, Jacky?" Mark asked, and I nodded.
"Alright, pull up a chair, it's hard to play with you on my lap,"

Once they finished what they were doing in the game, Mark did his outro and ended the video, then went on to editing it, leaving the video call on. Wanting to say hi to his friends, I picked up his headset and put it on, pulling the little microphone down in front of my mouth.

"H-hello," I said nervously.
"Hi Jack," Bob said.
"What's up, little buddy?" Wade asked, and I giggled a bit at the new nickname.
"Nothing," I mumbled, hugging Sam.
"That's a cute plushie you've got there," Bob said, "What's his name?"
"His name is Sam," I said, holding him up to the camera.
"Well he's really cute," He said.
"Hey, lil' buddy, give Mark the headset please? We have to talk to him quick," Wade said, and I nodded, taking the headset off and give it to Mark.

"They wanna talk to you," I said.
"Okay," He said.

Mark put on the headset and talked to Bob and Wade for a while.

"That's awesome!" Mark said after a while.

Curiosity taking over, I leaned closer to try to listen. I couldn't hear every well, but I heard something about them coming over to visit. This will be awesome!