Part 1

Hi guys,

Hope you all are doing well, sooo..

I have always loved writing and this is the first time that I get the chance and determination to write a storyyy.

share, vote, and comment ( am always open to any suggestions.)

EVERYONE MUST KNOW THAT VOTES AND COMMENTS ARE VERY IMPORTANT TO A WRITER! so plz let me know what you think of the story and vote!

Enjoy :*

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Jasmin's POV:

Out of all weekdays my birthday had to be on Monday. My favorite day, please note the sarcasm. Today I would be 23years old. But, one bright side of today is that I get to see my favorite patient. 

Her name is jasmine, just like me. She's the sweetest 10 years old anyone can meet. The poor thing has gotten into a car accident when her mom was taking her to school a few months ago. She still could not walk normally. Thinking about her always brought a smile to my face.

Right now, I am on my way home. My mother has called millions of times insisting that I pass by their house after my shift today. I would have been there by now if it wasn't for the crowded streets. I could swear that there are almost a thousand people walking back home or just enjoying their time right now.

Yes, I walk home. I stopped driving last year. The idea of dying in a car crash kept hunting me every time I drove until I just stopped driving at all.

Can you just look at these girls walking in high heels and faces full of makeup as if they're attending a wedding!  Yet, their faces were so beautifully "contoured", their lips so full and colored, their eyeliners and shadows on point. My heart felt heavy again. I could never apply makeup like that. I was never confident with the way I looked. My skin was never so clear. I mean nothing really distracting but it was never as smooth-looking as the other girls and my lips are just too big for my liking. My long dark brown hair always had a mind of its own. And I have never been so fit, skinny sure, but my belly was a little jiggly and my thighs had some extra meats to them, which I did not like.

Throughout high school, Kids would call me fat, ugly and all sorts of hideous names. In the first year of high school, I would always run to my best friend Hamza, who never failed to convince me that they were just jealous. But then, even he left me all alone. After grade nine, he started ignoring me in the school hallway until he completely blocked me out of his life forever. I would be lying if I say that I don't miss him and I don't wonder how he looks now. I bet his green eyes are still as gorgeous as ever.

But does he remember me at all?

Well.... *sight*

Finally, I reached my parent' house. My mom will definitely have my head for being late. I unlock the door but the lights are all off and I can't hear my mom anywhere in the house, my dad would be at work at this time.

Wait...

I can hear some movement in the living room yet the lights are off there too. I have to check. I can feel the adrenaline running through my veins.

I have to turn on the light...... 1, 2, 3

*click *

" SURPRIISSEE " Everyone screamed.

Hamza's POV:

Since I opened my architecture company (Done Arch. H.), I have had so much work to do.

*Phone rings *

Not surprised to see that It's my mom. She's been insisting that I go with her to her friend's daughter's birthday for a week now. She doesn't take no for an answer apparently. I just hope she doesn't open the same conversation with me again.

"Hi mom!" I say with the lack of interest clear in my voice

" Hello son, how are you?"

" Very well, just a little busy! You?" I could imagine her rolling her eyes at me.

" Well, you are going to have postpone whatever it is that is keeping you busy for tomorrow, because today is the birthday party I told you about, and before you say anything I will be waiting for you at 4 to pick your dad and I up. And don't be late! " And just like that, she shut the phone.

Here we go!

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Not so long I know

but I promise the next will be longer and better.

Let me know what you think in the comments.

Plz VOTE, COMMENT, FOLLOW  and why not share?

Keep smiling and have a nice day😊