Part 13- Where?

I am back!

and this time I have decided to post my fav quotation in the beginning of every chapter, so here you go, ( my favorite song up top!) 

Enjoy

" And I can't trust this world to teach their sons how to treat my daughter. So I will raise her to be a sword. A spear. A shield." - Elizabeth Acevedo

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Jasmin's POV:

I woke up pretty late this morning with Hamza nowhere in the room. This is one of those lazy mornings, I guess. So I stretch before getting up and head to the toilet to fresh up and then I went to the kitchen for breakfast. Still no sign of Hamza or Sally, I open the cupboard and get a plate before going to the fridge to find something edible. Instead, I found a ready plate for me to eat covered with transparent paper (I don't know what it's called) with a note on it saying ' we fixed your breakfast; we'll be back in a few hours! Enjoy,' feeling kinda sad that he didn't at least invite me to go with them I picked up the plate and put it on the kitchen table. While attempting to unwrap the plate, the doorbell rang and I went to pen the door. It must be them. I get my keys to unlock the door and turn to go to the kitchen without bothering to open the door for them. I reach the kitchen but there was still no sound. It was very silent, I wonder if they fought or something.

" Hamza!" I call out for him, but there was no answer. At that moment, my heart dropped and my knees weakened. I got a bad feeling about this. I look for my phone, but it's not there so I quickly make a move to the drawer and take a cutting knife, just in case.

" S...Sally? Is that you?" I say feeling really scared. Now, I am standing on the other side of the kitchen facing the door, with the knife behind my back. As I make a move to go hide behind the fridge, a huge man came through the kitchen door.

" Who...Who are you?" I said as calmly as I could at that instant. He started moving slowly towards me. " S...Stop! Don't come near me! Stay there!" I said, showing him the knife in my hand. He stopped for a little while and seemed to reconsider his options, but then he started moving again, this time faster. He reached me and tried to put his hand on me but I quickly stabbed his shoulder with my knife and it seemed deep enough for me escape the corner I was at. He fell to the ground out of pain but it didn't look like it affected him as much as it should have, so I made a run for it dropping some things that were on the table on my way. Whatever time I had, I was going to use it to at least try to escape. I ran to the door and as I put my hand on the door knob he grabbed my shoulder so hard so I tried to stab him again but he caught my hand and threw the knife away, at that moment I knew I was going down and he was winning, yet I didn't give up. I wiggled and screamed as much as could as he twisted both my hands to hold them at my back. When he got a secure hold of me and was sure that no matter how much I try to fight back I wouldn't succeed he said, " Let's make it easy on the both of us now shall we?"

" What do you want from me? Look you can take everything you want, I will not call the police I promise you please!" He started laughing so loudly, and I started crying. All I could think about is where the FUCK Hamza was until now!

" You think I want something from you? You're very wrong princess. Now, here's what we're going to do; We will walk out of here calmly and head to my car, but if you try to run away I will blow your head out, okay?" he said showing me his gun. I quickly nodded, so he let go of my hands. He grabbed his car keys as they fell when he was trying to tackle me and went out the door leaving it open. He pushed me into the back seat of the car and locked it; I turned to look out from the back window hoping someone would pay attention to me, soon after that I felt something hard on the back of my head and darkness took over.

Hamza's POV:

Sally and I went to the supermarket, she told me she wanted to get some stuff and I offered to take her. Now we're almost near the house. I hope Jaz doesn't feel like I ignored her.

" Thank you for taking me!" Sally said as we reached our street.

" Come on now, you're not really going to thank me for this!" I replied. As we got closer, I saw a black car pull out of my garage.

" Who's that?" Sally questioned.

" I don't know, never seen that car before! I'll ask Jasmin when we get home!" I said making a side note in my brain.

" Probably some friend of her's," Sally suggested and I agreed with a nod.

I parked my car where the other car just pulled out of and carried the things from the backside. I open the door and call for Jaz but no answer, so I decided to go to our room and check it out.

" She probably went out with that friend," Said Sally. It seemed pretty convincing to me.

" Probably, I'll call to check in on her." So I went to our room to call her and I hear her phone ringing on the bed. Something seems suspicious, to be honest, but let me not get ahead of myself here. She'll probably be here in a few hours.

* 6 hours later *

It's almost dark outside and I started to panic. Where could she possibly be? Is she doing this because I went out in the morning without telling her to come with us or what? I just hope she's fine. Suddenly, I hear a message ring from my phone. Little miss mad decided to finally text me huh! She will be getting a piece of my mind. I reach for my phone and see the unknown number, must be her friend's. I tap on the message and my heart drops. Five pictures of an unconscious Jasmin, the first two were in a car and the last three of her sitting on a chair handcuffed and a black piece of cloth around her eyes. WHAT DO I DO NOW?

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" 

What's going to happen next? Stay tuned to know!

And don't forget to tell me what you think,

VOTE, COMMENT, and SHARE.

Till next time lovelies,

Take care.