Part 28- what's mine is yours!

' 2014 words '

'Unrequited love kills more people in a year than tuberculosis.' - Steve (Paul Schneider), "Cafe Society"

"""""""""""""""""""""""""

Jasmin's POV:

Yesterday was a long day, but it was fun if you ask me. I could tell that Hamza was really trying his best to win me back and that helped me trust him with myself a little more.

Since the weekend started today, I was going to pamper myself. It has been so long since the last time I went to the spa and salon. Having today's plan ready I went to make breakfast for myself. I felt like having some cereal and coffee. I started my coffee machine and put the latte capsule in and left do its magic. I, then, went to get my favorite pink bowl, I can be a girly girl sometimes, and put some Fruit loops and some milk in it. The coffee machine went off and I grabbed my cup of coffee. I placed my cup and bowl along with a spoon on my little table in my bedroom and turned on my laptop. I was hooked on some Korean Drama these days, The Heirs. I know it's old, but it is absolutely amazing.

I finished my breakfast and the episode then went to wash my dishes. I placed them on the dish matt I have near the sink and left them to air dry. Meanwhile, I went to my room, put some music on and went to brush my hair. After detangling it, I put it in a high bun and went to choose a simple white t-shirt and jeans along with my beige bad and shoes. First off would be the spa. I was thinking of a facial and a full-body massage. I took the stairs down the building and took a taxi to the nearest spa, The Hills.

They had a relaxing look in here. The walls were painted light blue and the furniture was minimal. Everything was in place. I talked to the receptionist, She lead me to the changing room where they gave me a white robe to change into. I did as they asked and stripped out of my clothes leaving my underwear on and wrapped the robe around me. I left my bag and clothes in my locker; I locked it and took the keys. They, then, took me to another room where they gave me some relaxing tea. I drank it and went through some magazines as the soft music played in the background.

" Mrs. Done? We're ready for you!" Even the assistant's voice was so soft, oh Dear Heaven.

" Alright!" she opened the wider for me to pass gesturing the way for me.

She opened the door to a room with one massage bed. The room smelled like a rainy day. I loved it.

I walked to the massage bed and laid on my stomach.

" Would you like oil or cream?" she asked.

" Cream please," I said.

" Rose sent or peach?" she showed me both and I chose peach.

Her hands were like magic. She relaxed my sore muscles. My whole body was so relaxed I felt like sleeping which I didn't notice that I did until she finished. She, then, called on the assistant that was assigned to me. Her name was Lola or so was written on the name badge she wore. Lola took me to the facials area later called in the professional.

" Hi, my name is Abi, I will be doing your facial today!" she said as she entered the room. She was so cheerful and had positive energy flowing out of her. Her smile was contagious too

" Hello, my name's Jasmin," I greeted.

" Please lay down here and relax!" she said gesturing towards the little facial bed thingy.

" Okay!" I did as I was asked and she got to work. When she finished my face felt so relaxed and fresh. I got up and thanked her and made my way to the changing room. I grabbed my stuff and went to the cashier, after changing into my clothes ofcourse.