Part 31- sharing is caring!

Jasmin's outfit ⬆️
""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Jasmin's POV:

" Hi, Sally, what's up?" Sally has been calling me every day for the past week. I am happy she's trying to build a friendship with me and I really am excited to have a girl-friend.

" Hey, Jaz!! So... I was wondering if we could hang out today? If you're free that is," she asked.

" Uhh... yeah sure. What do you have in mind?"

" Nothing much, dinner and shopping?"

" Sounds like a plan!" I said thrilled.

" Alright then pick you up at 6? I don't think H would appreciate me keeping you for later than 10 pm, so we'll leave early and TRY to come back early," she giggled.

" hhhhhhh... alright then, see you at 6," I said and hang up. I turned around to find Hamza coming my way. He wrapped his hands around my waist and said, " Who were you talking to?"

" It was Sally, she asked me to hang out with her later today," I said wrapping my arms around his neck.

" Oh! you are staying all day with me. I haven't seen you all week because I had to work," he pulled me closer.

" Hamzaa... stop winning like a child. I will leave at six and come back early so WE can spend some quality time together. Meanwhile, you will work on the project that has been keeping you away from me all week because I will pull you out of your office the next time you stay out late! Okay?" I caressed his cheeks.

" Ugh... I take back my wish for you and sally to be friends! I hate this!" He groaned.

" But you are happy that I am happy," I said and blinked a few times.

" Stop using my love for you to stop me from being angry at you," He said and pecked my forehead. I hugged him and murmured an ' i love you ' to him then let go and went to our bedroom. It is 4:40 pm so I started getting ready. Mom always says ' why would you need more than an hour to get ready even if you don't put on any makeup', well, I ALWAYS have a hard time choosing my outfits and most of the time I'll end up choosing some t-shirt and jeans. Sometimes I'll completely wear a whole outfit and finish up my hair then go take a final look in the mirror and *boom* I go back to my closet pick something basic and start getting ready all over again in the last 5 minutes. ( What's up real-life reference 🤦🏼‍♀️)

I decided that I was basing my whole outfit on a new white ripped jeans I just got. I chose a white crop top and an olive green cardigan. just as I put my hair in a high bun Sally's name appeared on my screen. I answered her right away, " Hey Sal,"

" Hi! so you ready? I am almost at your door-step,"

" Oh yeah, I am ready. I just need to put on some eyeliner and wear my shoes," I grimaced as I spoke because onlygod knows how long it takes to put on eyeliner.

" Hmm.. so you probably need about ten more minutes. I'll just park and come in if that's okay!" she, sort of, asked.

" Yes, yes, of course, you're welcome into our house at any time! Hamza will open the door for you," I replied

" Alright, see ya!" and she hung up.

After I was completely done, I headed down the stairs where I heard Sally laughing and asking Hamza to stop. I got really curious as to why was MY man laughing with another woman. well, maybe I should replace the word curious with jealous, maybe. I quickly moved to see what they were doing. Sally was too close to hamza while he had his hands on her, is what I saw for a split of a second before Sally moved a little further from H when she saw me. At that moment, I had to keep telling myself that they've been friends for a long time and that that was the reason they were WAY too comfortable with each other. I mean, He loves her as a sister. I am NOT jealous!

" Oh! Jaz, there you are. This husband of yours just loves tickling me! " she laughed. I giggled a little to calm myself down and just convince myself that everything is normal. They were just being them and I should not be an obstacle in their friendship. Plus, Sally was my friend, now, too.

" Oh yeah. Guess I got myself a jockster!" I jocked.

" I could always take him when you get enough of him!" she laughed again. I gave her an uncertain smile.

" Stop making those kind of Jokes Sal!" Hamza said and walked towards me. He hugged me from the back and said, " she'll never get tired of me! Right babe?" he pecked my cheeck.

" Yeah, you're right. Last time promise!" she smiled innocently. I knew she was just jocking, right?

" Pffftt, hahaha I'll make sure I tire him out before he drives me crazy!" I laughed too. We were all laughing and I loved the sight of it. I, finally, got a girl friend and H is not going to have to go through any drama because of the jealous wife I probably was going to be.

" Alright enough of this! Stop wasting my time H! We have some shopping to do!" Sally walked towards me and pulled me away from Hamza's arms, " sharing is caring!" she said as she pulled me towards the door.

" Ready girl friend?" she said and opened the door.

" Oh, you damn right I am!" I said and clapped.

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

What's up guys! I want to appologise for those late uploads but my days have become EXTREMELY busy!

Anyways, tell me what do you think?

don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE and FOLLOW!

Till next time lovelies,

Take care.❤️💋