Part 27 - shopping time

Jasmin's POV:

After the end of my shift I took a taxi home. I went straight to the shower and cleaned myself then wrapped my body in my pink towel and blow-dried my hair. I chose an off-the-shoulder, grey shirt, black pencil skirt, black heal sandals with straps and my black clutch. For my make-up, I chose a nude look. I put my eyeliner and mascara, I contoured and highlighted just a little because I don't know how. I finished the look with my mate nude pink lipstick. I ended the entire look with some jewelry.

I picked my phone and dialed hamza's number.

" Hello," I greeted.

" Hi, " he said

" I am waiting for you to pick me up,"

" Okay, I'll be there in a sec.,"

" Alright bye," I hang up.

Half an hour later, Hamza was at my door ringing the doorbell. I opened the door and greeted him.

" Hi, " I smiled.

" You look beautiful," he said, lust clear in his eyes.

" you don't look bad yourself," I said checking him out. He had a white t-shirt that hugs his muscles and blue jeans. With as little as that, he looked absolutely on top of his game.

" Like what you see?" he said lifting my chin up, with his fingers, to look at him.

" What do you feed your ego? 'Cuz it's really huge," I smirked.

" Oh you love me! " he said and boy was it true.

" Whatever makes you sleep at night," I rolled my eyes," anyways, come on let's go!" I said and pushed him out the door and locked it.

We walked in silence to his car. He opened my door for me and hopped in himself.

" Where do I have the honor to take you?" he said ever so dramatically.

" To the mall, we're going shopping!" I had an evil smile on.

" Why doesn't it sound like innocent shopping?" he questioned.

" That's for me to know and you to find out! Now shut up and drive," I sang the last part. (Rihana).

He sighed and said, " You're going to be the death of me,"

" You complaining?" I raised an eyebrow at him.

" Oh, not at all!" he said and looked at me.

" Eyes on the road Pu..." I quickly put my hand on my mouth remembering what happened the last time I called him that. I thought he didn't hear it but who am I to have that great luck. He apparently heard me and started laughing like there's no tomorrow while my cheeks turned tomato red.

He drove in silence after that until we reached the shopping mall. We got out of the car and went to the elevator to get out of the underground parking lot.

" So where are we heading first?" he said.

" I don't know whatever I see first," to be honest I had nothing in mind, I just wanted to see if he'll take all the torture I put him through and see if he'll use this chance I gave him indirectly.

" Okay," he's obviously not interested in shopping.

We walked until I laid my eyes on Forever 21 and pulled him in with me. I walked in the shop and I kept checking piece by piece to find something to fit me. I found some white ripped jeans and a grey oversized crop top. I took my size and tried them on. I went out to show Hamza who was waiting patiently.