Part 30- All hell broke loose.

Here's to new beginnings 🙋🏻and sorry it took this long!

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Jasmin's POV:

" Jaz, come on babe! We're going to be late!" Hamza screamed from downstairs.

I have moved in with him a few days after I said yes to his proposal. But, I had a tiny winy little request. A new wedding party to start fresh, nothing major just a family and friends type of dinner party. I was going to give myself to him fully tonight and I wanted everything to be perfect. I know he loves me and I know I'd do anything for him so why wait right?

Everything has been in a rush since today morning, more like 12 pm when I woke up but still early for me, I had to go to the salon to get my makeup done properly. I wouldn't want to look like a witch on this special evening, nothing too glittery tho. I went back home, did my hair and wore the dress hamza bought me. I wanted to wear a simple, above the knee type of dress but he insisted I wear the one he got. Not that I don't like it or anything, on the contrary, I am head-over-heals with it. It has a purple crop top with beads all over it and a flowy light violet skirt. The thing he didn't know is that all this needed time to be properly worn. For that, I have ignored his calls for the past ten minutes.

After ignoring him this time I heard footsteps nearing my bedroom, I was ready it's just the last touches that were left to be done, like a light puff of perfume. Hamza opened the door as I sprayed perfume on my neck from a safe distance.

He stood frozen for a while and then started approaching me like I was his terrified prey. And I felt like one, to be honest. He closed the distance between us and snacked his hands around my waist making sure he touches my bare skin. His hands sent chills through my spine and suddenly lifted my head to look him straight in the eyes.

" How about I help you out of this dress and show you what you should really be doing right now!" His voice was so raspy it turned me on and I almost agreed with him.

" Hamza we have to go or else we'll be late!" I managed to say in between breaths.

" I am not letting go of you right now!" He said so I leaned in and kissed him lightly. Before I realized it, he overcame his shock and trapped my lips between his, turning the kiss into a battle of desire. It went on for about 5 minutes before I realized we were really getting late. I pulled away from a very hungry Hamza a pounced away from him before he caught me. I checked my lipstick in the mirror, it was flawless. You've gotta love expensive makeup.

" Hamza let's go, NOW!" I said and he walked towards the door unsatisfied, " you're going to pay for this!" He said mischievously.

" Can't wait!" I whispered and he let out a breath of defeat.

We locked our door and headed towards my car since I have been completely in love with it. We hopped in and obviously, Hamza drove because there is no way I was going to drive with this dress. I felt like a princess in it and I was going to be treated as one.

***************

Ten minutes later, we arrived at the restaurant where the dinner was held. Hamza opened his door and descended then opened mine for me. He held his hand for me to take it and that's what I did. He gave one of the waiters the car keys to park it and we continued walking towards the dining table where my parents, his parents, Sally and Adrian were already gathered. Other than my parents and his friends no one knows about our fight. We didn't tell aunty and uncle anything. Sally was the first to notice us walking towards them as our parents were engaged in a small talk and Adrian was busy searching through his phone.