Part 18- Storm after the silence

I never look back, darling. It distracts from the now.' - Edna Mode.

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Hamza's POV:

Today, we woke up early since Jaz has to go to the hospital. Her vacation is officially over and so is mine. Actually, I was supposed to go back to work a few days ago but I couldn't just leave my wife alone, I'll miss her too much. We will not be getting any alone time today afternoon either because Steve and Sally will visit us after work. I'll be picking Sally up since she said her car is temporarily not working and Steve will come later. But for now, I'll have to catch up on all the work I missed.

Jasmin's POV:

I am finally back at work, I am happy to be here and see my patient. But I can't say I don't miss being with H all the time. Luckily for me, I don't have many appointments today so I'll go home early and prepare his favorite pizza and enjoy a peaceful evening with him. This though makes me smile.

" Jaz, Hello?" says my co-worker. Her name is Leah. She's more like a friend, so kind and yet extremely feisty, " I've been here for 5 mins, what were you thinking about? Huh huh huh!" she continued while jiggling her eyebrows.

" Nothing! Anyways sorry about that" I said shyly, " So, how's everything?" I asked changing the subject.

" You can't do that! Tell meeeee!" she insisted, she's such a child sometimes.

" Ughhh! I was just thinking of spending the evening with my husband," I said looking at the documents in front of me.

" I knew it, sounds fun, what are you planning? Anything naughty?" She did that thing with her eyebrows again.

" Oh god Lee, I don't want to talk about this!" I said still looking down at my documents, what an embarrassing conversation.

" Okay okay miss shy-pants," she rolled her eyes.

As I was about to reply, the nurse came in and said, " Doc, you have a patient."

" Alright, get me their file and send them in," I said and looked at Lee who was on her feet and ready to leave, " talk to you later!" I smiled at her and she waved at me.

My day has been busy until 1 pm and I left. Usually, I have appointments scheduled until 3 or 4 pm if the day's really busy. But I am thankful to go back home and meet my love. I decided to take a taxi home. As I approached the house I saw two cars parked in front of it. Something feels weird; I paid the taxi driver and went down skeptically looking at the cars trying to know who was in them. The first car was empty, but the second one had two men seated in it. When they saw me they went down the car and I realized it was just Steve and Adrian, Hamza's friends. Silly me went all detective mode for a moment there.

" Oh, hi guys!" I said and shook their hands as awkward as that sounds.

" Hello Jasmin," Said Adrian.

" Hi Jaz, how are you?" Said Steven holding my hand more intimately than I would like.

" Very good, thank you!" I pulled my hand and went to unlock the door. " Come on in!" I gestured towards the living room, " I'll just change and be right back!"

" Sure, take your time," said Adrian, and I smiled at him.

I make my way towards the bedroom. I can't help but wonder what was wrong with Steve. First, he held my hand too lovingly. Then, he kept giving me some nerving looks. I have a very bad feeling about this! Anyways, I entered my room and closed the door. I went straight to the dressing area and stripped out of my clothes leaving only my under garments on. I walked towards the closet and chose my blue jeans and a white t-shirt. Suddenly, the door opens and I hide behind the closet door.

" Hamza, don't come please!" I said but got no answer. " Hamza! Please!" I say and peek through the keyhole. "Steven?" I whisper shocked.

" Steven, w...what are you doing here?" I try to sound angry instead of scared but I fail miserably. He doesn't say anything and just walks towards me faster. He approached and pulled me from behind the closet door. 

 " What are you doing? Let me go, NOW!" He just continues staring at my eyes and closes the distance left between us. At this point, my tears were threatening to spill. I try to push him with my free hand but he holds it and puts both my hands above my head. I just hope Hamza comes now and saves me from him. Before I could do anything our lips met in the most disgusting way. He let go of my hands and put one hand on my waist and one on my bump. I took this chance to try and free my self from. I put my hands on his chest and tried to push him away but he had me fixed. 

All of a sudden, the door opens and Steve waits for a second and lets go of me. I turn my head towards the door and see Hamza. The look on his face was unexplainable. I did what my head told me and ran towards him not caring about my almost naked body. 

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

I know it's short, but this is all i got for now,

hope you like it!

Tell me what you think Hamza's reaction will be? 

don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT and SHARE.

Take care,