Part 19- pray

' I am not pretty.

  I am not beautiful.

  I am as radiant as the sun' - The Hunger Games

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Recap:

He let go of my hands and put one hand on my waist and one on my bump. I took this chance to try and free myself from him. I put my hands on his chest and tried to push him away but he had me fixed. All of a sudden, the door opens and Steve waits for a second and lets go of me. I turn my head towards the door and see Hamza. The look on his face was unexplainable. I did what my head told me and ran towards him not caring about my almost naked body.

* End of recap *

Steve's POV:

Hamza can't keep taking all the things I want. First, he took my parents' love from me. They've always shown him more compassion and love than they ever did to me. Then, he took away my first love. Sally has always been my dream girl. I have loved her since the first time saw her. But, all she could see was Hamza. She used to come and tell me how much she loved and cared about all the time not once thinking about my feelings. And when I started loving Jasmin, he took her away. But that's ENOUGH.

Today, I am going to end it. I will show him what it feels like to have your loved ones taken away from you. Today he is going to suffer and regret ever loving Jasmin. Even if I don't want to hurt her, I will have to.

Jasmin's POV:

I hugged Hamza's hand and held on to it like am holding on to dear life. I thought that Hamza loved me and cared about so much. I thought he trusted me and would never doubt me. But, he proved me wrong! As soon as I held his hand he pushed me so hard that I fell to the ground. He gave me a disgusted look. At that moment I felt my heart break into a thousand pieces and fall to the ground.

He looked at his friend and said, " Get Out of my house! BOTH OF YOU! NOW!"

Steven just looked at him then left, while I stayed on the ground refusing to let him think I would ever betray him.

" Hamza! You Have to b." I was interrupted by his hurtful words, " Shut up!" He said and headed towards the closet he took some random shirt and sweatpants and threw them to my face.

" I never want to see your face again!" He was heading out of the room but then he stopped midway and said while looking at me.

" And I thought you were so innocent," He laughed and continued, " tell me are you even a virgin or are you just faking it? Tell me Jaz. Was I just not good enough for you to sleep with me? OR did Steve give you money to do that, I mean you could have asked for some, I would have given you all the money you wanted," Tears started flowing freely at his words but he didn't care.

" Cat got your tongue?" He said and laughed again.

" I know you're hurt and I know that you are angry. But that gives no right to talk to me like this! I am going to tell you what happened but I won't care if you believe it or not because what you said will never leave my memory!" I told him what happened while putting on the clothes he threw at me, " Please don't think I am saying this because I am desperate for you to come back to me or anything, but I will not allow you to talk about me in this way and not answer you. From now on, we are complete strangers Mr. Done. I never want to see you or hear your voice. The divorce papers will be with your lawyer in a week tops and I'll come take my belongings when you are not here!" I refuse to let anybody talk to me like this, not even him. How dare he? How dare he think of me this way? And I thought I found love. But what is love without trust?

I started walking towards the door, but before I got to it I saw Steven with Sally and Adrian. I had an internal conflict for a second about whether I should or should not talk to Steven. I decided I would not let it in because I know I'll regret not defending myself later.

" W... Why?" I was on the verge of crying. But, he did not reply to me. He just looked at me and I couldn't read his expressions.

" Why would you do that? I trusted you! I thought you and I could be friends!" My tears fell freely again and before I could let myself sob in front of everyone I straighten my back and said,

" You're going to pay for this Steven! I am not going to let it slide! I am not going to stop until you're in jail for harassing me like that! I am not one to play with," I turned on my heel and left the house. I waited for a taxi and headed to the police station. Sweatpants or not, I will not rest until I have my dignity back. Everyone will regret this. Hamza will regret ever doubting me, and Steven will regret ever touching me.

I reached the police station and paid the taxi driver. People were giving me stares because my clothes were all over the place but I didn't care.

" Good afternoon officer," I said giving him a weak smile.

" Good afternoon ma'am, how can I help you?" He smiled back. He must be in his mid-forties or so but he was in a good shape. Focus I scolded myself.

" Actually, officer, a 'friend' of mine harassed me and I want to raise a case against him," I said feeling so embarrassed.

" Oh, I am so sorry, but may I ask you to tell me everything in detail?" He asked and I felt sick to my stomach for having to remember the taste of his lips on mine and the hurt that my lover caused me.

" Alright, we've it all. You will just need to sign on your testimony and go through the protocol for us be able to investigate and arrest him, though I have to tell you that he will not stay in jail for too long, a month or two tops," He said with a sad smile.

" It's okay, I just need him to learn his lesson and not play with any girl like that," I returned the smile. He, then, led me to the office where I can continue with raising the charge and left.

I finished signing all the documents and head towards the door, on my way out I passed by the officer's office. He saw me and called my name.

" Yes?" I replied politely.

" Dear, I have a daughter your age and so I will tell you what I would have told her if she was in your shoes. I know it might seem like your husband gave up on you or doubted you but don't judge him until you put yourself in his shoes and try to look at the subject from his point of view. That doesn't mean you should run back to him, heck no! Just don't take a reckless decision. You might regret it later." He sounded so fatherly, like a very close friend too.

" Thank you, sir, I will definitely take it into consideration," I said and left.

I went out of the police station and released a breath a never knew I was holding.

Today's events were just too much for me to handle. I needed my mom. She's the only one who will hear me out and calm me down. And so that's where I headed, this time I walked, passing by many happy couples.

I couldn't help but wonder why I didn't have that.

Along the way, I have sobbed. I let my guard down and just walked and cried. I didn't care if people were looking at me. I just couldn't hold it in anymore. I have never been this hurt in my life, not even when he left without a goodbye, not even when he used to be rude to me.

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

What do you guys think?

Who wants to see Hamza's POV in the next part? 

don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT, FAN and SHARE

Till next times lovelies,

Take care,