Part 11- casual day.

HI guys, 

I am soooo sorry to have kept you all waiting for so long but I have my final exams going on.

I hope you like this chapter, 

Enjoy,

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Jasmin's POV:

I woke up early this morning, at 5 am I believe. I couldn't sleep much as I still had to get used to this bed and the lighting in this room. I turned to the other side and to my surprise Hamza was right there peacefully sleeping on my side. I wonder at what time he came; I didn't feel the bed move while sleeping. Seeing him beside me gave me more hope for some reason. So I decided to go to the kitchen and make breakfast. I slowly got out of the bed and went to the bathroom I took all the things I need for a shower and headed to a bathroom that's outside the room. I wouldn't want to wake him up while showering. While stripping out of my clothes I remembered that I didn't bring anything other than a towel but I was too lazy to wear my clothes again so I just continued, it's not like anyone will wake up before 7 anyways. After finishing my shower, I wrapped the towel around my body but obviously; I had to forget more stuff like my hair towel so my hair dripped all the way through the stairs and to the room. Hamza was still sleeping so that was great; I wore my clothes slowly and comfortably, and then squeezed all the water out of my hair with a towel and left to air-dry. Next, I headed to the kitchen to find something for breakfast. I opened the fridge and found some doughnuts, some croissants, bread and cheese. Pleased I set them on the kitchen table and prepared coffee and Moroccan tea, I just can't imagine breakfast without it. By that time it was already 8 and I was getting hungry. I decided to go check on him and maybe wake him up. I entered the room and heard the sound of the shower, so I went out to wait for him in the kitchen. Suddenly, I heard a loud thud in the stairs and the sound of sally screaming so I immediately ran to check it out. When I got there Hamza had only a towel around his wait and picking her up in his arms. I couldn't help but feel a little jealous but that was not the time for it now.

" What happened?" I said.

" What happened how did you fall?" Hamza asked not aware of my existence at that moment.

" I was on my way to the kitchen and I didn't pay attention to the wet floor so I tripped and fell." She said and I am still not able to feel any remorse towards her. WAIT, the water probably came from my hair earlier this morning. OH SHIT!

" Where did the water come from?" He almost screamed.

" Umm, it's probably dripped from my hair. I'm sorry," I whispered not wanting them to hear me but wanting the guilt to slide off of me.

" WHY DIDN'T YOU DRY IT OFF THE FLOOR?" oh so he heard me.

" I forgot. Sorry!"

" You FORGOT? She could have broken her arm or leg because of you!" He gave a death stare.

" Well, she hasn't," I said with a duh voice.

" How do you know that?" I screamed at me. Again. And I just gave him an-obviously look.

" Ehm.. Right, well what are you waiting for check her now!" he ordered, and I swear I wanted to punch him in the face. I turned to face Sally and saw the small grin on her face. I took a deep breath and said," can you move your leg for me?"

" Yeah, but it hurts!" he said with a pained voice which I am not believing at all.

" Just try!" I said and put my hand on her leg to check it. After finishing, I said, " Give it half an hour with some ice and it will be just fine."