New story

Hey guys! How are you all doing? Hope everything is working out for you just the way you want it to ❤️. 

Soo i want to start a new story and i wanted to take your opinions.

1- Bounded to the moon.
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;::::::
" she will never find peace!" Said the moon gardien.
" why? Why would you do this to my baby? She has not even lived for a few days!" I screamed in my husband's embrace.
" Moon gardien please! Please leave her alone we would do anything!" And for the first time i have seen my warrior husband scared.
The moon gardien took another look at my baby and said, " the torture will  only stop when she mates!" And with that he left through the door.
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
This story is about a girl that will experience the pain of a first change to a werewolf during every full moon. What happens when she meets her mate? Why was she chosen to bare this pain? And what are her parents hiding from her?

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

2- the orphanage alpha
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

I have always lived as a human, never in my life did i ever think that i would change into a monster! But how is that possible my parents from what i can remember were very human! How come I am the one with the curse? But it all started when i met that boy. I never liked him anyway but this just makes me think he is the reason behind all of this. What do I do?

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸.

So guys, which one do you like? Let me know which story should i start writing?

Comment 1 or 2 to let me know which is your fav!

See you soon😘