Part 33- love fruit

Hello hello! I am back with a new part! Let me know what y'all think 😇

*************************

Jasmin's POV:

That day after I left the toilet, Sally was waiting impatiently for my answer. She stood outside the bedroom room door and as soon as I left the room she pulled me to the side and stared at me. As I was really excited and a little shocked I only nodded. But the was more than enough for her. She pulled me in a hug and could see she was trying so hard not to scream and let our little secret out.

The next day, I went to the hospital to get a blood test and confirm the pregnancy. I didn't want to get Hamza's hopes up for nothing so I decided I wouldn't tell him unless I am 100% sure. The doctor told me it wouldn't take long for the results to come out, a day maximum. So, I woke up early this morning and got ready to go get my results. To be honest, I would be incredibly disappointed if it came out negative. After getting ready, I made breakfast for Hamza and myself. I told him that I had to get to work this morning so he's dropping me. As I was filing his mug with coffee I heard his footsteps coming closer to the kitchen.

" Good morning, babe!" He hugged me from the back.

" Good morning,"  I turned and pecked his cheek.

" Someone's very happy today," he said turning towards the table.

" Shouldn't we all be on this beautiful morning?" I let out an airy laugh. I think he's on to me.

" We sure should," he eyed me carefully," You're not planning anything behind my back, are you?" he sipped his coffee that I placed in front of him and took a seat.

" Of course not, you know I can't keep anything away from my hubby," I lied.

" Well, that is exactly why I am asking," he laughed, " I guess we'll get to know that soon enough," he said confidently.

We finished our breakfast and put all the dishes in the sink. I would put them in the washer when I come back. As soon as I entered the car, butterflies started to form in the pit of my stomach and I involuntarily put my hand where my baby would, hopefully, be. Before hamza could notice I removed my hand and placed it on his lap. He, then, grabbed my hand and kissed it before placing it on his chest. How could he b so sweet?  I really wanted to tell him and have his support but I knew better than putting him through the disappointment. What if the tests were wrong? I didn't know how he would react. Whatever the results are, I will tell him tonight.

As I was lost in thought, I didn't realize that I have reached my destination and H had stopped the car. When I didn't make a move, he squeezed my hand gently but hard enough to draw my attention to him. I turned to look at him and he caressed my cheek.

" Is everything alright?" he had a worried expression painted on his face.

" Everything is perfect!" I assured.

" Doesn't look like it. You didn't utter a word during the whole ride and if I knew my wife at all, I would know she's not the type to stay quiet for a long time," he teased.

" What does that mean?" I raised an eyebrow at his comment.

He laughed and said," it means that I love you very much!"

" You better love me!" I said with a grin.

" Oh! really?" he put his fingers near my stomach to tickle me.

" Hamza you wouldn't!" I stated but it didn't affect him much as he started tickling me IN THE FRICKIN CAR.

" Watch me!" he laughed.