...

(Various clips from the video...)

---

The camera peaks around the corner, panning over the kitchen as it gets closer to a figure leaning over a tray of freshly baked cupcakes. The girl turns around, glancing up and spotting the camera with a roll of her eyes. She moves to begin pouring the ingredients into a bowl to make frosting, ignoring the camera.

"And now, we enter the Cabello's kitchen where Camila Cabello stands, diligently mixing a bowl of pink frosting. What she intends to do with the frosting is unclear. Does she plan to spread it on the naked cupcakes by the oven, or does she plan to spread it over her naked girlfriend and lick-"

"Lauren." Camila narrows her eyes playfully. "What are you doing?"

"She speaks, glaring at the woman behind the camera."

Camila shakes her head in amusement, "Put the camera away, you nerd."

"We see the beginnings of annoyance in the way she scrunches her eyebrows. The adorable crease always giving her away."

Camila's annoyed expression begins to grow on the screen. "Are you zooming in on my face?"

"She is now full-on glaring at the beautiful goddess behind the camera, though she gives off a playful vibe as we see a smile form."

"You're a dork."

"Watch closely as Camila prepares to spread the icing for her younger sister Sofia's birthday cupcakes, contemplating whether she should smack the camerawoman as she continues to be annoying and narrate everything the girl does."

Camila rolls her eyes again, "I hate you."

"She makes a false claim."

"Are you going to help me with the cupcakes or not? Sofi gets home in a bit."

Lauren lets out a laugh, "Sorry."

"Just get your cute butt over here and put the camera down." Lauren sets the camera on the counter, forgetting to turn it off. Camila sets down the mixing bowl, "Why do I love your annoying ass?"

"Rude."

Camila wraps her arms around Lauren's waist, pulling her closer. She brushes a hand over Lauren's cheek, kissing her softly. When they pull away, Lauren's eyes flutter open slowly.

"Less rude."

With a giggle, Camila releases her girlfriend and grabs the bowl, moving over to the cupcakes. She glanced back flirtatiously,"If there's extra icing, I'll save it for later."

---

"Lauren."

Lauren's sitting with her legs propped up on her desk, her sketchbook in her hand as she works on finishing a drawing she'd started the other day.

"Babe."

"Hmm," Lauren hums, though her attention remains on the book.

"Baby!"

This time she looks up, "What?"

"I'm horny and I want attention."

Lauren laughs, "Turn the camera off and maybe we can work something out."

The camera turns around quickly, Camila's face popping up over the screen. "No sex tape today, ladies and gentlemen. Looks like I've gotta go!"