Bokuaka: In Love

percy jackson au

Someone was shaking Bokuto awake.

"What are you doing?" he groaned.

"Get up. It is capture the flag day, remember?" a familiar voice said. Bokuto opened one of his eyes to see Akaashi standing over him. He looked at Bokuto with no humor whatsoever.

"Akaashi! What are you doing here? This isn't your cabin." Bokuto was in the Ares cabin, but he didn't really like his siblings. He would rather be in the Zeus cabin. The Zeus cabin seemed like a cool place to be. Nishinoya Yuu was in the Zeus cabin, but Bokuto didn't know him that well. Just that he was really short. Akaashi was in the Athena cabin.

"You are late, so they sent me in to come get you. Remember, Ares and Athena cabins are on the same team this time? This game is going to last like 10 minutes. You can sleep more when we get back."

"Thanks, Akaashi." Bokuto got out of the bed, wearing only a pair of sweatpants. Akaashi stared hard at him, but he wasn't checking Bokuto out. He was just making sure Bokuto didn't dilly-dally. Bokuto secretly wished that Akaashi would check him out, even just for like, two seconds.

They headed out to the forest and Bokuto got his armor on. Although he didn't really like the Ares cabin, he was one of the best fighters at camp. He almost always won his practice fights. The forest loomed up around them, almost daring them to get lost. Bokuto looked over at the Athena cabin who were all conversing about their strategy. Once they had come up with something, they would all relay it to the rest of the team. The Ares cabin was often just the pawns in the chess game that the Athenians were playing. The Athena cabin had many talented fighters as well, but they tended to rely on the Ares cabin to do all the stupid 'charging into certain suicide' stuff. ((I am not going to include all the cabins and such because I have not read this series in a really long time.))

After the Athena cabin pervaded throughout the forest, Akaashi came up and stood next to Bokuto.

"The usual?" Bokuto asked. The strategy was technically always different, but there was always the same underlying plan. If simplified down enough, everybody would have it figured out by now, but the Athena cabin was clever and they knew how to cover it up. Akaashi told Bokuto because he knew that Bokuto would not go blabbing to the rest of the Ares cabin.

"Yeah," Akaashi responded. "You better not do anything stupid."

"I'll try my best." The game started and everything was going just as planned. Bokuto was hanging out on the border, trying to find a hole to fit through. Just then, Nishinoya from the Zeus cabin came up to him. He was on the other team so he stood on his own side, looking at Bokuto.

"Your hair lives up to its reputation," he said. Bokuto stood there, dumbfounded. Did people talk about his hair? Did his hair have a reputation? Was it a good one? Bokuto decided to not ask the many questions he had.

"Would you mind letting me cross the border and not stabbing me?" Bokuto asked, knowing of course that the answer would be no.

"Why should I? Are you not having a good day?" He tilted his head at Bokuto and gave him a pouty look.

"This is too early to be awake in my opinion. And Akaashi did not wake me up in the nicest way possible."

"You know Akaashi Keiji? He is beautiful, like the epitome of beauty," Nishinoya said with a comically serious look on his face. "But I already have a boyfriend." He sighed.

Bokuto blinked. "Ok."

"Hey, how about this, I will let you across the border and tell you what area has the least guards, if, you ask Akaashi Keiji out on a date," Nishinoya offered. Bokuto's face turned bright red. A smirk formed on Nishinoya's face. "Ha! You like him don't you! Man, I love playing matchmaker." Nishinoya clasped his hands over his chest and sighed with his eyes closed.