Daisuga: Team Dinner

"Suga, why did we think a team dinner was a good idea, again?" Daichi said to Sugawara under his breath. Since last time they had a team dinner at a restaurant and were almost kicked out, they decided to host one at Daichi's house. "And why did it have to be here?"

"It's good for bonding, and come on, they all look like they're having fun." Suga smiles sweetly at his boyfriend. That smile always got Daichi.

"Okay, I guess so. Hopefully they won't make too big of a mess," Daichi admitted. Once everyone had finished eating, they all went into Daichi's living room to hang out. Daichi and Suga sat in the loveseat, their hands loosely interlocked as they observed the slight chaos that was going on in the rest of the room. The second years, excluding Nishinoya, were all piled onto the couch and Kageyama and Hinata were fighting over the Lay-Z-Boy. Eventually Nishinoya just forced the two first years to share it, and even though they had unhappy looks on their faces, Daichi knew that they liked sitting next to each other. Nishinoya was sprawled across the floor and Asahi sat next to him, leaning up against the couch. Tsukishima and Yamaguchi were both leaning up against the wall at the back of the room.

"We should watch a movie!" Hinata exclaims. The others nodded in agreement. So, with that, Daichi went through his movies presenting each one to the team, and they finally settled one on called Spirited Away. ((I love this movie so much, its Japanese, and I watched it at a camp once and half the people there were completely horrified and it was hilarious.))

They dimmed the lights for the movie and everyone settled down when it started. Suga leaned his head on Daichi's shoulder.

"See? Isn't this nice?" he says in a low voice. Daichi turns and kissed the top of Suga's head, smiling against his hair.
"Yeah, it is. I'm glad we did this," he whispers back. As the movie goes on, Suga cuddles closer to Daichi. Daichi takes a blanket and drapes it over him and Suga. His arm is wrapped around Suga tightly. Daichi looks around at the other team members. On the couch of first years, all of them are awake except Tanaka, who is sleeping on Ennoshita's shoulder. Asahi, Nishinoya, Hinata, and Kageyama are all engrossed in the movie. It looks like Hinata may even be tearing up a little. Who knew that he would be one to cry during movies, even if they weren't sad. Yamaguchi and Tsukishima looked like they were half paying attention, it looked like they were also having a quiet side conversation.

Daichi looks back down at Sugawara. Suga's eyes are wide open, enchanted with the movie. He has never seen this one before despite it being one of Daichi's favorites. Suga looked so cute like this, so focused on something. It's similar to how he looks while playing volleyball, all of his attention on the ball and what is surrounding him. He notices Daichi looking at him and smiles at his boyfriend. Daichi leans down to give him a quick peck on the cheek.

As the movie comes to close, everyone starts to clumsily wake up again. Ennoshita shakes Tanaka awake and Tanaka screams, which makes everybody laugh. Nishinoya makes Asahi help him up, and neither Kageyama nor Hinata make any movements to get up.

"I'm to tired to move," the orange haired boy complains. Kageyama just stays silent. Suga yawns as he gets out of his comfortable position next to Daichi. Since it is pretty late, everyone starts getting ready to leave. Tsukishima and Yamaguchi are the first to leave, and that mostly gets everybody else going to. Tanaka and Nishinoya have to forcefully hoist Hinata and Kageyama out of their chair. They all make their goodbyes and soon enough it's just Sugawara and Daichi left.

"You're not going to kick me out, too, are you?" the shorter boy says with a smile.

"Oh, I would never." Daichi kisses Sugawara again. "Okay, how about we clean up, and then we'll have the rest of the night to ourselves." Suga nods in agreement. They pick up all the plates and put them in the dishwasher then straighten out the living room. They stand at the doorway to the living room, admiring their handiwork.

"Well, I'm glad that's done." Daichi smiles at Suga. Suga smiles back at him with a devilish glint in his eyes. Suga stands in front of his boyfriend and wraps his arms around his neck. Suga rests his forehead against Daichi's. After a few seconds, he closes the gap and kisses Daichi. The kiss deepens and Daichi hugs Suga closer to him. Suga plays with Daichi's bottom lip before sliding his tongue into the other boy's mouth. He smoothly runs his tongue across Daichi's teeth.

Daichi backs up to the couch and slowly sits down, taking Suga with him. Suga settles into Daichi's lap, wrapping his legs around the captain's waist. Daichi pulls away from Suga's kiss and looks the other boy in the eyes. Suga then kisses a line down Daichi's jaw and when he gets to his neck, bites down, causing a small yelp to escape Daichi. Daichi sighs as Sugawara licks the mark and then continues to kiss down to his collarbone.

Suga fiddles with hem of Daichi's shirt and then lifts it up off Daichi's body. Suga gets ready to continue his path of kisses downward, but Daichi stops him.

"No fair. If I don't have a shirt, then neither should you." Daichi's eyes wander up and down Suga's torso and Sugawara smirks at him.

"Gladly," Suga says, answering Daichi's silent demand. Suga takes off his shirt and throws it across the room. Daichi bites his lip as he admired Sugawara's toned body. Suga starts to continue his path of kisses downwards again. Once he reaches the navel, Suga goes back and kisses Daichi on the lips. He wraps his arms around the captain's neck. They kiss until Daichi pulls away. He smirks at Sugawara.

"You know, as much as I would like to continue this, I'm very, very tired and we still have practice in the morning." Suga pouts at him. ((And here you can see the author frantically trying to avoid smut))

"Wow, you always have to ruin my fun don't you? But I'm tired, too." Suga yawns.

"Okay then. Come on, we're going upstairs." Before Sugawara can climb off Daichi's lap, Daichi scoops up the setter bridal style and takes him up the stairs. Suga giggles when Daichi sets him on the bed. Suga climbs under the covers.

"Daichi, come and cuddle me," he whines.

"You know I will, you don't have to ask," Daichi says, snuggling into Sugawara.

"I love you, Daichi."

"I love you, too, Koushi." Daichi hugs Sugawara to him and lightly kisses his shoulder.

"Goodnight, my love."

"Goodnight."

Sorry this isn't that great, half of this was written at 1:00am and I'm basically falling asleep right now.