Iwaoi: Stay // part 2

Oikawa slowly stirred his coffee, smiling a little to himself. He walks into the bedroom and sets down one of the coffee cups on the bedside table. He gingerly sits down on the bed making sure not to wake the sleeping man.

"Hajime, wake up. It's past ten o'clock," he says sweetly to the tired man. Iwaizumi groans and turns over. A wide smile spreads across Oikawa's face. "You know, you are up earlier than me almost everyday. Was last night really that tiring?" he asks in a sly voice. Iwaizumi turns around and glares at Oikawa, much to Oikawa's delight.

"Shut up, Shittykawa." Oikawa bursts out in laughter, still grinning widely.

"Iwa-chan, why are you so mean to me?" he asks in a pouty voice. Oikawa only calls Iwaizumi Iwa-chan when he's mocking the shorter boy. Iwaizumi flips onto his back and puts his hands behind his head. He small smile plays on his lips. He slowly sits up and takes the drink next to him.

"Thanks for the coffee, Not-So-Shittykawa," he says, taking a sip from the mug. Oikawa gazes at Hajime lovingly. This is the one-year anniversary of their meeting, which wasn't exactly as nice as this is. But it started something, something that Oikawa wouldn't trade for the world.

Iwaizumi had always been an early riser, so when he slept late today, it gave Oikawa a chance to surprise his lovely boyfriend. Oikawa had cleaned the entire house. There were no clothes on the floor, no dirty dishes in the sink, and no dust anywhere, unless there was some on Hajime. They were both pretty busy so they didn't really have much time to clean, but it was weekend and Oikawa didn't have too much work to do, so he decided why not.

After a little while, Hajime started to notice the lack of clothes and junk around their room.

"Tooru, did you clean?" Hajime asks, slightly surprised. Oikawa beams at this statement. Iwaizumi had only recently started calling him Tooru, but he loved it so much.

"Yeah! Do you like it?" Oikawa asks shyly. Iwaizumi had always liked a clean house, so he hoped it would be a nice surprise.

"Yes, of course." Iwaizumi leaned toward Oikawa and gave him a quick kiss on the lips. "I like it a lot." Oikawa smiled even bigger than he had been before. He loved making Hajime happy, anything to see him smile.

"Okay, come on, lazypants, you have to get up. We have stuff to do today," Oikawa says.         

"Like what?" Iwaizumi says with a bored look.

"Like hanging out! You have hang out with me today. As much as I know you hate it, its due time," Oikawa teases. Iwaizumi looks like he is holding back a smile as he lightly punches Oikawa in the arm.

"You know I like hanging out with you, you idiot." Oikawa leans in to give Iwaizumi another kiss, this one a bit longer.

"Well then get up! The clock is ticking you know!" Oikawa points to his wrist as if he has a watch on. Iwaizumi sighs with a smile on his face. He gets up and puts on a shirt and pants. When he walks into the living room he sees Oikawa with car keys in his hand.

"Where are you taking me? Not a fancy place, right?" Iwaizumi gestures to his casual attire.

"No, I'm taking you out to breakfast, or brunch, or whatever you call it at this time of day. We don't have any food in the house and how are you supposed to enjoy my company on an empty stomach?" They go out to a local place and both of them get waffles.

"This place has the best waffles. Right?" Oikawa enthuses.

"Yeah, they do." Hajime smiles at Oikawa. He loves this guy so much, this guy who stuck with him through his darkest times, who just managed to catch him before he fell into the pit of no return. "You know I love you, right?" he says. To be perfectly honest, Iwaizumi didn't say those words enough and he knew that. Oikawa grins and just that gives Iwaizumi another reason to say those words more.

"Yes, of course. I love you, too, so so much! Like, a lot." Oikawa rests his head on his hand and looks into the other man's eyes.

"I love you, too, like, a lot," Iwaizumi responded. Tooru just smiled more.

"No, I mean like, a lot. Like, a lot a lot."

"You're such a nerd. I love you, like, a lot a lot a lot a lot a lot," Iwaizumi laughs.

"I love you, Hajime."

"I love you, too, Tooru."

"Why can't you just let me get the last word?"

"Okay, fine."

"I love you, Iwaizumi Hajime."

.

.

.

.

.

.

"I love you, too, Tooru."

"Hajime!"

Okay that was it. Hope you liked it!