Daisuga: Beach // part 2

"Daichi!" Sugawara shakes his boyfriend awake. "Daichi, look!" Daichi groans and squints at Suga.

"What is it?" he asks, confused. Sugawara shifts so that his body isn't blocking Daichi's view of the window. That's went Daichi sees it. The sun is rising over the ocean, washing the sky over with a blood red color. His eyes widen as they try to adjust to the light.

"Wow, that's beautiful," he says sleepily.

"Yeah, I know, right? You can go back to sleep, I just wanted you to see it. I got some pictures, too." Sugawara smiles at him. Daichi clumsily kisses Suga, and then flops back onto the bed. It is another few minutes before Daichi feels Suga lie down as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Daichi wakes up before Suga does. He checks the clock to see that it is about 9:00am. He quietly gets up and goes downstairs to start fixing breakfast. The sunrise this morning is imprinted in his brain, even if the version is a bit fuzzy. He was glad Suga woke him up for it. Tomorrow Suga will probably want to go out on the beach to see it.

Soon, Sugawara walks down the stairs, and Daichi presents him with a mug of coffee.

"Thanks," he says. Suga is still waking up, usually he'll try to stay awake after he watches the sunrise, but today he really just wanted to sleep more. He's excited about swimming though, he hasn't swum in the ocean in such a long time. He opens the sliding glass door and steps outside. It's extremely warm, perfect for swimming. He breathes in the sea air and smiles. This weekend is shaping up to be absolutely wonderful. 

Suga feels a hand on his shoulder. Daichi appears in front of him with two plates of toast and eggs. He smiles.

"You want to eat out here?" the raven-haired boy says kindly. Suga nods. They sit on the little outdoor couch and eat in silence.

"This is really nice, Daichi," Suga expresses.

"I'm really glad you like it." Daichi smiles at his boyfriend. Suga sighs and lays his head on Daichi's shoulder.

~~~~~~~~~

"It's already 10:00! We have to get to the beach," Sugawara exclaims. They had been admiring the beach for longer than he thought. Suga goes inside to get their stuff together and his swimsuit on while Daichi cleans up breakfast. Once they are both in their swimsuits, they head out to the beach. They lay out their towels and Daichi takes off his shirt. Suga looks him up and down with a sly smile on his face.

"Suga, stop staring!" Daichi says with a laugh when he notices his gaping boyfriend.

"But you're so nice to look at," Suga whines. He takes off his shirt and laughs when he sees Daichi looking at him. "You're doing it, too, you hypocrite!" Suga laughs harder. "Well, you can't stare if you can't catch me!" Suga turns and sprints toward the water, Daichi following closely after. Once they are thigh deep, Daichi jumps and tackles Suga into the water. They come up completely soaked and laughing.

"You're such a loser," Suga tells Daichi lovingly.

"I'm your loser." Daichi is about to kiss Suga when a wave hits them both and pulls them under again.

They wade out farther into the ocean. Soon they are chest deep in the water. Out this far, the waves usually crest after them, so they can generally stay above water. In the middle of telling the story of his first trip to the beach, Suga feels something bite his foot.

"DAICHI! SOMETHING BIT ME!" Sugawara jumps up and hangs onto Daichi so is feet aren't touching the sand anymore.

"Koushi, calm down!" Daichi laughs. "We're in the ocean, what do you expect?"