5. Kiss and War

Chapter 5

The next day Violet comes and visit Chloe early. "Hey" Violet says walking in the cabin.

"Hi" Chloe answers looking surprise.

"Well I was wondering did you want to go to the woods and practice some spells." Violet asks.

Chloe stands with one hand on her hip and asks, "Are you trying to kill me?"

Violet laughs and heads to the kitchen, "Of course not." Violet looks through the refrigerator and grabs the bag of ham and starts eating.

Chloe walks in the kitchen to find Violet eating ham right out the bag and says, "It's just weird for you to ask me to go practice magic."

Violet turns around with a mouth full of ham and mumbles, "Well I do need to hunt and the sun is about to set and we are going to alone."

Chloe laughs, "That's why you attacking my ham."

Violet turns and looks at Chloe then down at the empty ham bag and giggles, "Well of course I love meat specially ham."

'I can see." Chloe laughs.

Woods

Chloe pulls out her grandmother book and starts to read some easy spells while Violet runs off and hunt. For a minute she feels empty because she has become so attach. It was a daily routine now. Go to school and pretend they don't know each other then they will come back to the cabin and Violet will cook and try to teach Chloe to cook, then they will head to the bedroom and watch SpongeBob until Violet gets enough of Sponge Bob voice. Chloe laughs to herself just thinking of Violet begging for her to change the channel.

"What funny weirdo?"

Chloe nearly jumps out her sitting position and curses at Violet, "What the hell is your problem don't sneak up on me like that. Ever!"

Violet walks up to Chloe and says, "I'm sorry didn't know you were so easily scared,"

Chloe looks at Violet in fury and asks, "Are you done feasting because I'm ready to go?"

Violet laughs and answers, "Yes and my meal were very satisfying."

"Well let's go its getting dark." Chloe says picking up the books and destroying the fire she was making.

"Didn't know you were afraid of the dark too." Violet teases. "Maybe I should give you a night light."

Chloe picks up a rock and throws it towards Violet and walks off. Violet runs behind her and walks beside Chloe. Then minutes later a random guy walks up.

"Hello Violet." Violet stops and pulls Chloe behind her.