10. Human Hunters

Sorry for the long wait.
Softball and School has been killing me but i hope you enjoy :)
Tell me what you think please comment :)

Chapter 10

Violet was surprise to see Chloe and her eyes start roaming over Chloe body. God she has a nice body. Is she a cowgirl? Violet thought to herself. She was knock out of her thought when she saw Catherine all in Chloe face screaming, “What the fuck it your problem?”

“What the hell you think you’re doing.” Chloe yells back.

Violet steps between them and asks, “What the hell Chloe when did you return?” Violet pushes Catherine back so the problem wouldn’t become worst.

Chloe gets furious and yells at Violet, “Does it fucking matter! What the hell you doing with her?”

Violet was surprise that Chloe was screaming at her. She then gets mad and screams back, “Yes it fucking matters you told me you were only going to be gone for two months you have been gone for a half of a fucking year.”

Catherine just stood and watch she never seen them holler at each other before. The music was so loud and everyone was so busy doing things that they didn’t even notice them arguing in the corner.

“So that gives you a reason to let her put her hands all over you.” Chloe screams.

Catherine laughs, “I can put my hand anywhere I want.”

“What the fuck that supposed to mean Violet.” Chloe asks eyeing Violet.

Chloe looks at Catherine and then at Violet she then asks lower, “Are you two together.”

Violet was about to answer until Catherine pipes in pulling Violet closer saying, “Our families wouldn’t let us be together.”

“But you two have?” Chloe stops in her sentence not wanting to say have had sex. She then backs away and runs out the back door. Violet runs behind her yelling her name and when they reach the woods Violet finally catches up and pulls Chloe by the wrist and asks, “Where are you going.”

“Anywhere but here.” Chloe screams.

“Why you came all this way dressed up.” Violet asks eyes roaming Chloe body again.

Chloe folds her arms and explains, “I did to surprise you but I see you been very busy with Catherine.”

“Don’t get mad about me and Catherine dancing because you really don’t have the right. Catherine was here while you were across the world somewhere. I didn’t even get a fucking text.” Violet screams. “So don’t you dare blame me because you could at least have told me you were alive.

“Her hands were up your fucking skirt Violet!” Chloe screams.

“So what! Last time I check you had a fucking boyfriend.” Violet yells back in defense.

“Yeah I do don’t I.” Chloe says walking away.

“Don’t you dare leave me! Not again.” Violet screams.

“What the hell you want from me.” Chloe yells back getting in Violet personally space.

Then without thinking Violet grabs Chloe head, and without much force, crushed her lips against Chloe’s. Violet didn’t dare think about what she was doing. But she was kissing Chloe with more passion than she ever kissed anyone. Chloe bruised Violet’s lips with teeth and tongue, before slowly kissing along her jawbone, down her neck. Violet could feel her heartbeat thundering in her ears.

Chloe was acting on impulse when she pushes Violet into the nearest tree. She could hear Violet’s groans and moans of pleasure. Violet began to move against her. “I need you.” Violet says, “That’s what I want.” Violet moans. “Is you.”