24. New Family

Hope you enjoy

:)

The next morning Violet wakes up with a major headache and is surprise to see Chloe next to her. She rolls over to look at the clock. The time is blurry at first but then she focus on reading and she notice it is one in the afternoon. She starts to shake Chloe hollering, “Get up you going to be late for your special meeting.”

Chloe groans, “It’s okay I cancel everything for today and tomorrow.”

Violet looks confuse and asks, “Why?”

“For you, now go back to sleep I know you have a major hangover.” Chloe suggests.

Violet frowns and says, “I’m really sorry about yesterday it’s just…” she was interrupted by Chloe lips. The witch smiles and orders playfully, “Hold me and go to sleep.”

Violet smirks and straddles Chloe thighs saying, “I will do more than just hold you.” The witch breaths become shallow and quick as Violet lowers her head and began to kiss her gently. Violet hands then began to travel underneath Chloe gown. Chloe back arches moaning and Violet takes this opportunity to place butterfly kisses down Chloe neck.

The witch groans at feeling Violet pulling her underwear down and she suck in air when she feels fingers entering her. She places one hand on the wolves’ hip helping her set a steady rhythm while the other grips the sheets.

The movement of Chloe’s hips beneath Violet becomes wilder with each thrust that the bed claps against the wall. Violet drags the nails of her free hand down Chloe’s tanned ribs and around the curve that leads to Chloe shaking thigh that she brings over her hip leaving red lines into the witches’ skin. Chloe runs her nails down Violet back screaming out the wolf name as Violet thrust harder and faster. Violet licks up Chloe neck then nibbles on her ear whispering, “You feel so good.”

“Shit.” Chloe pants throwing her head back into the pillow this was far from making love.

Chloe bites her lip she knows she’s close and within seconds she is sent over the edge that contracts all the muscles in her body. She arches her back with intensity from her orgasm; never taking her eyes off of Violet glowing ones.

Chloe collapse on the bed with Violet on top of her, “What……what…was that, Violet?” she asks through pants. Violet pulls her head up kissing Chloe deeply she then pulls back saying, “We’re making up.”

Chloe laughs, “We should make up more often.”

“Round two?” Violet offers kissing down Chloe neck. The witch smirks turning Violet over onto her back.

………………

After many rounds of making up Violet and Chloe lies in the bed holding each other.

“What time is it?” Violet asks her head bury in Chloe chest.

Chloe turns over looking at the clock saying, “Almost three, why you have somewhere to be?”

“What time does the town school let out?” Violet continues to question.

“I believe it’s at four.” Chloe answers.

“You want to go to town and pick Rue up from school.” Violet asks lifting her head up looking at Chloe.

“Sure but we’re sweating we have to bath first.” Chloe replies.

Violet smirks and gets out of bed naked and cracks the door open asking the maid in the hall nicely, “Can you run me and Chloe some bath water.”

“Yes your bath water will be ready in five minutes.” The maid answers.

“Thank-you.” Violet answers then close the door getting back into bed burying her head into Chloe chest. She listens to her heart beat and slowly doses off until she hears Chloe asks, “I was thinking we should get married in Divide.”