11. Imprintion

Hope this still counts as pg-13 if it doesn't let me know tried to keep as PG as possible but if I have to change it to mature I will so please comment first story sort if new to this 

:) enjoy

Chapter 11

Dylan and Catherine found a way to get Violet into the bed. She had finally stopped screaming but Chloe was getting worried because Violet became completely still. Chloe tried to stay strong and take good care of Violet until she got better. But every passing minute Violet was getting paler and blue lines started to form all over her body.

Dylan had been beating Charlie for hours now and Charlie hadn't said a word. Chloe had to give him credit. Chloe returns to Violet side and put a wet rag on her forehead. She then checks her temperature and notice her fever was getting worse. Chloe didn't want to say it but Violet was gradually dying. Chloe was fed up she storms to the back. She slams the door open to see Charlie hanging from a rope and bruises all over his body.

"We're running out of time." Chloe says. "If you continue to beat him like that you will kill him."

"What you expect we should do then?" Catherine asks.

Chloe steps towards Charlie and asks harshly poking at his bruises, "Do you know what I am?"

Charlie shakes his head no and eyes Dylan and Catherine smirking, "I know what they are now though."

Chloe smiles and says, "Let me explain to you. The girl your squad shot is my girlfriend. All I ask is for you to give me the solution and I will clean up these horrible bruises for you."

Charlie begins to laughs, "I rather die."

Chloe laughs and applauds, "I knew you would say that." Catherine and Dylan stood there quiet they didn't understand what Chloe was doing but they went along with it. Charlie looks confuse and asks, "What are you?"

"Witch, bloodline from the 1st generation." Chloe answers proudly keeping her smirk on.

Charlie grasps and replies, "That's impossible that bloodline is extinct."

"So you have done your research haven't you?" Chloe asks grabbing a chair sitting in it calmly.

"Yes I have, and what you are claiming is impossible." Charlie answers.

Chloe laughs and concentrate on the knife that was sitting on the table she then moves the knife towards Charlie stomach with her mind and slowly put pressure on the knife making it stab Charlie.

Dylan and Catherine couldn't believe their eyes. Charlie starts to scream. Chloe brings the knife to her hand not breaking a sweat she then stand again and walks up the Charlie whispering in his ear, "If I am correctly that have proven to you that what I have said is true. So you do understand that I can do other things."

"Okay you have proven your point but what's your point. You can't kill me you need information." Charlie explains.

Chloe smirks and answers, "Oh I was not planning on hurting you now. See Charlie when I was in training I studied about human hunters also."

"Okay and what's your damn point." Charlie hollers.

Chloe laughs her plan was working. "You know what human hunters are train to hate the most?" Chloe asks.

"People like you; they don't deserve to live for eternity." Charlie hollers eyeing Dylan and Catherine. "Wolves shouldn't be that powerful and witches shouldn't have magic only god should have this power. You all were meant for hell. Especially your dear Violet she will burn in only a couple of hours." Charlie spats harshly.