29. Change

Hope you enjoy :)

Chapter 29

Olivia snatches a hunter out the air and attacks his neck when she looks back up she hears Catherine screaming, "These are vampires watch out for their teeth." She nods her head and attacks the next hunter snapping their neck quickly. She looks forward and notices all the bodies around her. She howls out and the rest of the wolves come towards her and she looks around to see Chloe and Violet is missing. She phases back human and orders, "Regroup we have another squad to kill."

The army nods there head and charges towards the final and last squad.

.........

Chloe eyes burst open when she hear Violet calling for her through her mind. She then starts to feels different type of emotions. "Violet needs me." She says about to stand but is kick in the face.

"Thought I lost you Chloe." David laughs. "How does it feel knowing you have lost?"

She stands and when David tries to kick her again she grabs his feet and throws him to the ground when she stands she punches David in the face and throws him into the wall with her telekinesis. He pulls out his gun and shoots yellow bullets towards her one hit her in the arm and she screams out eyes turning deep red. The other side has taken over. Everything seem to go into slow motion she raises David into the air and says her voice deeper, "How does it feel to know you're about to die."

Fire emerges around his feet and he scream out in pain and seconds later his entire body is set on fire. Charlie eyes go big at seeing his father on fire. He tries to run but is only drag back by Chloe. He turns over and is frighten by Chloe deep red eyes. "Please don't kill me." Charlie whines.

Chloe rolls her eyes chokes Charlie until he is unable to breathe anymore. She then falls to her knees and squeezes her head trying to get rid of the darkness. When the other side is gone she gets back onto her two feet and runs towards the palace to look for Violet.

.........

Catherine rips the head off the last hunter she then throws his head and screams, "We won." The entire army chants and celebrates. Olivia phases back human she then grabs some short and t-shirt throwing it over her head. She walks up to Catherine grabbing her face kissing her hard, "I love you." Catherine eyes goes big and Olivia stands there nervous until Catherine grins saying, "I love you too." Dylan stands there rolling his eyes saying, "How cute take it somewhere else." Catherine turns around and laughs.

.........

Chloe rushes into her palace and says through her mind link, "Honey where are you?"

"Ball room." Violet answers.

Chloe runs towards the ball room and bursts to the doors to see Violet on her knees. Violet turns towards her eyes full of tears she then cries, "Chloe you have to help her please."

Chloe eyes go big when she see Rue in Violet arms blood covering her shirt. Her hand covers her mouth as tears fill her eyes. She has never healed before. She puts her hand onto Rue stomach and mumbles a spell but it doesn't work. "I have to use my other side." Chloe comments. Violet just stares at Chloe. Chloe told her the risk when using the dark side.