12. New Alpha

Sorry for the wait!!!!

Chapter 12

 “What the hell is going on here?” Rose yells rage building inside her.

Violet jumps off Chloe lap and pulls the covers up to cover the both of them and asks, “Mother, Father, what are you doing here.”

Ethan, Scott, and Lucas run through the door from hearing the commotion and also couldn’t believe their eyes. “I knew I smelt a familiar scent. She’s the witch I murder months ago.” Ethan blurts eyes glowing red and nails emerging from his hands.

“Get out now!” Violet screams.

“No! You explain yourself why are you here naked, in bed, with a witch?” Rose asks walking towards Chloe, “Did you spell my baby.”

“No I didn’t spell your baby.” Chloe shoots back in anger.

“Stop this!” Richard yells in his alpha voice. He then commands, “You Two put clothes on and meet us outside.”

When they left Violet jumps out the bed and grab a pair of jeans and throws a t-shirt over her head. Chloe does the same thing and pulls her messy hair back into a ponytail and takes a deep breath. Violet grabs Chloe hand and reassures, “I will never leave you I promise you have nothing to worry about.”

Chloe smiles at Violet reading her mind and kisses her like it will be the last. She couldn’t help it; she always felt that someone was going to take someone she deeply loved away from her.

They both finally walk out the cabin fully dress and Ethan starts to growls including her mother. She then explains, “I have mated.”

“With who?” Rose asks.

Violet crosses her arms over her chest and growls, “Who you think?”

“Don’t you dare talk to me like that young lady?” Rose yells pointing her finger towards Violet.

“No that’s impossible no way in hell she imprinted before me. I worked hard to become alpha and she just rips it away from me.” Ethan hollers.

“Whatever who says you even had the balls to be a true Alpha.” Violet says laughing.

Chloe looks at Violet confused wondering ‘why is she laughing at a time like this.’

“Whatever that still doesn’t explain this witch at your side. You think I forgot I remember that pretty face.” Ethan smirks, “And this time I will make sure I get rid of it.”

Ethan eyes starts to get deep red and he phases charging towards Chloe. Violet reacts quickly and phases into a big grey haired wolf her eyes are deep violet and she tackles Ethan to the ground biting him with all her strength. She’s larger, quicker, and stronger than she was before.

She pins Ethan to the ground and gets tackles by Lucas. She growls and snaps angrily towards both of them. She then launches herself towards Lucas and Lucas tries to dodge but he wasn’t fast enough.

Violet bites down hard on Lucas and he whimpers falling to the ground phasing back human. Ethan then angrily charges towards Violet from behind Violet growls and spins quickly around and throws Ethan into the nearest tree. He gets back up shaking his head and runs back towards Violet snapping at her.

They claw at each other and Violet swings her hand across Ethan chest and pins him to the ground  putting pressure on his chest until he turns back human. She knew if he didn’t have alpha blood in him this attack could have been deadly.

Ethan lays on the ground naked and whimpers from the pain of broken ribs trying its best to heal back. He then tries to yell, “Attack her and kill the witch.”