13. Keep Me Warm Forever

Hello fans and readers.
I'm so excited Florence + The Machine as a new song out called Breath Of Life.
 I Love Her :)

Enjoy

Chapter 13

The next few days after the incident everything was fairly okay Violet still had a lot of work to do for the pack and Chloe was getting alone with Violet parents. Now it was time for school, Violet didn’t care if anyone knew it was just Chloe opinion.

Violet turns over to glance at the clock she still had an hour left until she had to get ready for school. She then feels Chloe stir in her arms. Chloe slowly open her eyes saying, “Its morning already.”

Violet kisses Chloe forehead and answers, “Yes, and it’s a beautiful day.”

Chloe smiles but buries her head under the covers. Violet laughs pulling the sheets off Chloe. “Violet its cold, this house is always cold do you guys believe in heaters. Chloe says lying on her stomach. Violet laughs and lies on top of Chloe kissing her neck and shoulder she then says, “I can be your personal blanket.”

Chloe moans at feeling Violet hands travel down her sides and the wet kisses she plants on her body and down her back.

“Hey Violet.” Chloe says.

“Yes dear.” Violet answers.

Chloe turns over so she can see Violet face she then asks, “Are we going to still pretend we don’t know each other in school.”

“Whatever makes you comfortable.” Violet replies.

Chloe smiles and answers, “Well seems like you will be driving me to school today.”

Violet laughs getting out of bed and receiving a pout from her girlfriend she giggle again saying, “Come let’s take a shower.”

Chloe grins running behind Violet stripping her from her clothes while still being able to kiss her.

Once they were done showering they headed downstairs for breakfast. Violet notice this time when she walk in everyone didn’t go silent they just said ‘Good Morning’ and continue with their conversation. Violet smiles at this and says, “Finally were all on good terms.

“Told you, all you needed was patience.” Chloe replies kissing Violet on the cheek. She then sits at the table and starts to conversate with the pack. She finally felt like she had a family, a huge family.

“So have you two decided if you’re going to pursue your relationship during school hours?” Tori asks

“Yes and we agreed on pursuing it.” Violet replies

Tori bites the apple and says, “Good nice to know… see you two after school.”

Violet nods her head and Chloe smiles saying, “I love this house.”

Violet pecks Chloe on the lips and replies, “Glad you do let’s go before we are late.”

They both walk outside and instead of getting into the mini cooper Violet goes to the garage and there was her baby. An all-black motorcycle, the last time she rode it was when her and Dylan was dating not that she wanted to think about them days.

Chloe slowly approaches Violet and sees that she is grinning she then says, “If you think I’m about to get on that thing with you. You clearly don’t know me.”

“Come on Chloe I promise I will not drive too fast.” Violet pouts.

Chloe giggles knowing she couldn’t say no to that adorable face. She gets onto the motorcycle and places her hands around Violet waist. Violet giggles in her victory tossing Chloe a helmet then cranks the motorcycle up feeling the power. Chloe wonders ‘What have I gotten myself into.’