28. Fight For Life

Hope you enjoy Rizzoli and Isles tomorrow YAY

:)

Chapter 28

Violet pace in front of her army they stand with their chins high. She smirks at the good job she has done. It’s been almost a week and she has the best army in the entire world. “You guys have made it through my torturous training and I have a present for you all.”

Chloe walks up in her royal white gown and says, “Congrats to you all thanks for being brave and coming here to work together. My present is a royal dance tonight a night for you to have fun and forget about this war just for a little while.”

The army cheers jumping up and down Chloe just grins and Violet couldn’t help the smile that spreads across her face. “Are you ready to party?” Violet asks.

“Yes we need a little break.” Chloe replies.

“Violet what time is the party?” One of the soldiers asks.

“It’s starts at eight in my palace.” Chloe answers.

“So…Um..” The soldiers starts then turns around to look at his friends who encouraging him to ask. “So we can drink and have fun.”

“Yes of course it’s a party.” Chloe answers looking towards Violet asking, “Right Violet it is a party?”

Violet looks in the boy hazel eyes and see nervousness she finally answers, “Yes it’s a party.”

The soldier smiles running towards his friends like he just got a huge present for Christmas. “They make it seem like I’ve been working them hard.” Violet comments.

“Honey you have, they need the fun because for some it may be their last.” Chloe whispers.

“I hope not.” Violet says.

……………

“We have set a perimeter around the mansion.” Charlie says. “Why aren’t we attacking?”

“Does your father teach you anything? We’re not attacking yet until we are ready to attack Arlandira.” Sue explains.

“Well my father was wondering when will we be ready to attack Arlandria?” Charlie asks. Sue turns around and looks into Charlie eyes replying, “We will be attacking tomorrow night we will invade the mansion hours before.”

“What time will that be?” Charlie asks.

“Midnight Violet and Chloe won’t know what hit them.” Sue answers with a huge grin on her face

…………

Chloe sits in her room looking out the window. She stands in her elegant dress waiting on Violet so they can walk down to the party together. When she hears the door open she turns around excited until she see it is just Anne.

“Hello.” Anne says.

“Hey I haven’t seen you in a while.” Chloe announces.

Anne frowns and replies, “Yes, I’m sorry I’ve been very busy.”

Chloe smiles and then asks, “Why you never told me of my dark magic?”

“I see Violet has told you.” Anne answers.

“Yes she did she shouldn’t have you should have.” Chloe replies.

“I didn’t know you had it until I witnessed what you did to Zada back at the shop.” Anne pauses. “Your mom didn’t hold dark magic nor did your sister Cassandra.”