14. The Prophecy

Had a softball tornament today. Three games in a row and still came home to type another chapter for you guys. I really love you guys. Enjoy :)

Chapter 14

The council meeting

 “You only speak when you are spoken too. There will be the heads of each group there. There are six council members. Now I and your mother will become one next after we take some small classes.” Richards explains while driving to the council meeting.

“You got to be kidding me right?” Violet says annoyed sitting in the backseat with Chloe. “You have to take classes to become a counsel.”

“Yes you do its mandatory; there will be two witches, wolves, and vampires as counsels. As a wolf you are chosen to be the next leader from who imprint first. As a witch whoever is the next Queen of Arlandria will become the next leader and as a vampire you chosen from votes. I believe your friend Catherine and Dylan will be attending.” Richards explains.

“So basically if you were the leader of your supernatural group than they pick you to be new council. So the reason me and Violet are attending is because I’m her mate.” Chloe asks.

“Yes, of course you are going to become the new Queen of Arlandria I heard Anne still had that position.” Richard says.

“About that.” Violet announces. “Chloe will be the next Queen of Arlandria.”

Richards presses hard on the brakes and turns around to glare at Violet. “What did you just say?”

“I said that…” Violet was interrupted by her father, “I heard you Violet why are you telling me this now.” He screams.

 “It was my fault Richard I didn’t want you two to the judge me.” Chloe says feeling guilty.

“You’re a witch Chloe how much more judging could we do?” Rose asks turning around to face her.

“Umm…Well…” Chloe stutters. “Because I have blood from the 1st generation and I’m not just a regular witch.” She finally explains.

Rose and Richards laughs until they see that Chloe is serious they then eyes Violet saying, “Why didn’t you tell us.”

“Because you would have never given her a chance you would have either been too scared to touch her or always been alert because you would have thought she would have tried to hurt you.” Violet announces. “We’re going to be late.”

“I don’t care.” Richards says. “Now Chloe how is this possible this is impossible that bloodline is extinct.”

“Well when I was born my mother never told anyone and gave me up to her sister. Then she left, so when my mom sister Sarah died that’s when my grand mom took me in and told me that I was a witch. When I came here Anne said that I was the last of the bloodline.” Chloe explains.

“So you mean…” Richards starts but is cut off my Violet, “I don’t want to be late for the first meeting.” She announces.

Richard growls cranking the car up saying, “We will talk about this later.”

Finally they arrive and when they get out the truck the council meeting was held in an abandon church. “Wow are vampires even allowed in churches.” Violet jokes.

“There’s no time to joke honey.” Rose comments.

“Just trying to lighten the mood up that’s all mother. “Violet says she then turns towards Chloe who been awfully quiet, “Why so quiet?” Violet asks in concern.