(Change of identity)

Serena woke up to find herself still strapped down on the pulsivator. Her body ached and felt like it was on fire, worse she was still unsure how to escape Tetra. "I see you're awake my darling" Clemont said with a satisfied hungry look. Serena looked at him and glared with a menacing hatred. Clemont just laughed and began to stroke her face, this made Serena almost puke on him purposely so she could ruin his nice unform. But she thought better. "Please I..I..I need to go to the bathroom and puke. I feel so sick she begged." "Whhhaaahaa hahaha Serena I always dreamed the day you would beg at my feet asking for mercy. Well now that day has come and I can either help you or deny you. You know what...? I think I'm going to deny you" he crucially laughed. Serena began to sob from the intense pain and started to feel he insides pushing all her vomit up to her mouth. "I..I...I can't hold it in I'm going to ..... ##blaugh" she puked all over herself and the floor. " well well seems my pet has made a little mess" Clemont said playfully in a perverted way. This made Serena feel even more sick "pet did he just say pet" she thought. "Wha...what do you mean by pet?" Serena asked. " oh i think you know the answer to that Serena" clement said. "From now on you'll be my personal .... Um mm how should I put this (assistant)" he said. " you mean I'm now you personal slave you freak" Serena angrily corrected him. "Ahhh you do know how to put things together my darling" clemont grinned evily. "Guards" he shouted, two armed rocket soldiers came in and saluted him saying "Hail the first order". " Take this beautiful girl to the Internment room" he ordered. "Yes sir" they shouted "hail first order." They unstrapped Serena and put shackles on her hands and feet plus re gaging her taking her to the Internment Room. When they arrived Serena was pushed roughly by one of the guards while the other laughed with amusement. " look at us now girl. The world is different now and our leaders will reshape everything into world of order and security. Now let's get you secure for clemont" said the other guard. Serena was dragged to her feet and chained to a pole in the middle of the room. Clemont entered and said "leave us" the guards obeyed and left. " you remember that time when we were on our journey Serena and we helped ash back to health?" Serena nodded in a restrained way forcing herself to corporate. "Good and you remember changing into Ash's cloths to deceive that idiot fool rockstar guitarist? Well when I saw you in those cloths I wanted to #$%& in them so bad that in the night I had to walk far away from the camp to #$%& off to you." Serena blushed in a creeped frightend out way. Did clemont really want to do all things to her? Before she could think any further she found herself being touched by him. "Mmmmhhhhh mhhhhh mmhmmhh" Serena squealed in embarrassment. "Don't fight back Serena I'm going to get what I want back all those years ago" Clemont said. He began to put his hands down her shirt and feel her chest and other areas of her body. Tears were streaming down her face as she tried to fight back but couldn't due to her being chained. Clemont continued to feel every inch of her and then went to the wall And typed in a code on a scanner. The poll from where Serena was chained to began to sink in the bottom of the floor, this was due to the floor opening around her. She began to sink in the ground and found herself in a room full of collars, wipes, ect.... (Note this is not what you think it is). Clemont steeped down into the on a escalator running down and up to the room they were just in before. "Now my pet let's get you all ready for your new life. Serena this is the beginning of your new identity. You will never be the same person you once were after this." He walked over to the wall and picked up a collar that looked tech built. "See this? Its designed to keep those hell beast in control that I created. Any disobedience or false attack and all the owner or the one in charge has to do is press this button on the remote and zap##." Serena gulped and started to sweat she didn't like the sound of that collar and from seeing the size of those machine like metal armor dog beast. The amount of voltage to that beast would kill her instantly due to her small size. Thosr collars were designed to contain those but her.... She was just a plain ordinary human. Her body couldn't take that much electrical shock. Was Clemont mad? "Silent ever well you better stay that way while I put this on." Serena tried to move her head away from Clemont grasp but faild to due to the amount of space she had from being chained so tight tightly. He snickered as he clamped it around her neck "now you will obey everything I say. Of you try to hurt me or run away need to due is this button a ow you will be screaming loudly with pain. Face it Serena your helpless and now your life to the first order. Now your identity belongs to us" he laughed insanely.