The revealing of feelings from a x traitor

Clemont had been traveling for weeks searching for serena so he could reunite with her. However a slight problem occurred for him and pikachu, they were low on food supply. This was causing Pikachu a slight amount of energy being wasted by the amount of traveling they were doing day after day. All Clemont could think about was finding serena and reuniting with her. Each passing day made him more unsettled the longer she stayed with ash and was exposed to his ideas about him. The thought of losing her made him to the point of insanity were he would not be able to function properly. The machine has traced them to the mountains of Snow Point City the last he had tried to capture serena during the war. Also the place where he had witnessed ash's defeat to the snow bell gym leader causing a major emotional breaks down for serena when ash had wandered aimlessly into the woods is. Serena was the thing keeping him going without his sister, dad and freinds he would have rather taken his life than live alone. He loved serena more than anything and he had to prove it somehow. 

Clemont: Pikachu we have to reach the city before another major snow storm hits otherwise will be buried alive or even frozen to death. 

Pikachu: pika 

Clemont: I can't stop thinking about her pikachu she haunts my dreams and thoughts. I can't live without her but I want to just let her go. I've become to obsessed with her and the idea of having a relationship with her in the future. Besides ash is to good for me and he would probably steal her away with one of his charming magical moves on her. It always works and serena falls right into his arms blindly without thinking how he will treat her. My love for her just gets worse by the day, all I think about is having her right next to me holding my hand between my gloved hand. But this obsession must be controlled for if I let my feelings and emotions get the best of me I'll will destroy any chance of being with the girl I love. 

Pikachu just sat there staring at clemont by the fire watching his pain conceived expression. Serena really was getting to him causing his focus on normal daily routines to be difficult. Somewhere was the dark Clemont trying to break out from inside his soul causing a large amount of stress. Pikachu really wanted to help Clemont find serena and reunite them in there close newly freindship but the thought of ash being there and the reaction he would express. The smell of hot dog soon met pikachu nose causing him to perk up his ears and red spot checks to spark. He had never been so hungry in his pokemon life and the smell of Clemonts cooking just made it even better. 

Clemont: Pikachu I'm very worried once I met up with serena that ash might try and kill me. I don't want to fight ash he's one of my old best freinds and making serena see us fight will cause her to get more emotionally unstable. All I want is to find them and work together so we can escape this First Order Empire. 

As he said this a image of serena on a bed with ash on top of her came flashing into to his mind immediately. The thought almost made Clemont break down and weep but he just forced himself to sit there and eat. The amount of pain he was feeling in his stomach was unbearable causing him to drop his plate and fall to the ground. 

Pikachu: pika pika Pikachu 

Pikachu came running to him instantly the moment he fell to the ground. Clemonts face was in agony making him vomit all over the grass. Pikachu was shocked and began to wish serena was here so she could tend to Clemonts sickness. He was lying on his back hands on his head making the pain seen intense. The truth was Clemomt had pushed the thought of ash and serena having sex to the point of him losing the will to live. If this happned he would be heart broken and shattered to continue to live on. Tooooo much had already happened to him making serena his last wall of defense to keep his will together fragil.