A night of choice part 2

Clemont made his way to the hot pool of water serena was in and began to shake nervously as he got closer to her image. She saw him and started to smile and beckend him toward her. With that he wasn't sure whether to pull of all his cloths but seeing serena was completely bare he felt more relaxed. Just as he was about to pull of his shirt the fire was darkend by a shadow in the doorway of the cave. Serena out her hands over her mouth in shock and this made Clemont ready to attack with his luger 4000. He was afraid the First Order had found their bidding place and was about to protect serena at all costs. The figure however emerged from the shadows and began to pull his hood off revealing a fimilar face. It was ash he had followed them and their tracks for weeks keeping an eye on serena so she would stay safe. 

Ash: hey thank God your safe serena I was so worried they would catch you again. 

Clemont was very surprised ash came back but didnt act hateful toward him. He forgave ash for beating him to beat death the last time they encountered. For all honest Clemont thought he deserved it. 

Clemont: oh ash wow you have been following us for this long im very impressed with your skills at survival. 

Ash glared at clemont giving him a Death threats stare straight in the eyes. He then pushed passed him making his way toward serena then stopped and gazed at her beautiful body. Serena blushed furiously covering herself up from his gaze. Then ash looked at Serena then back to clemont and back at Serena. He looked at Clemont and made his way toward him looking at him square in the face not harming him but communicating with him. 

Ash: why is she completely naked and is in a tube with you just inches away from her? 

Clemont: look ash I can explain. 

Ash: explain nothing you piece of shit you were planning to seduce her so you could make your way with her. I see how you are a sneaky, lying bastard who does nothing but gets his own way. I want you and all your crap out of this cave within a couple of mintues. 

Clemont was about to argue but decided not to waste the time with ash. He looked back at Serena who was completely speechless and furious at ash with a mixture of sorrow. Then he looked at ash who was just staring at him with the look of a furious, angry person who was not to be messed with. With one last look at Serena he said 

Clemont: okay ash in going I know I don't deserve to be around her after everything I did. I won't interfere with your relationship with serena anymore. 

He went back to the fire pit and began to pack all of his stuff. The pans and dishes ...... Then he placed his bag on his back and looked at Serena for the last time and made his way toward the exit and said 

Clemont: goodbye serena I hope you two work it out together and have a wonderful relationship. 

And with that he's was gone serena just sat there in the hot water taking in everything she just heard. Clemont just left and now it was her and ash. She began to force her face into a welcoming smile for ash but couldn't cause deep down an ache was peeling at her chest. She was letting tears of pain and regret get finger for Clemonts departure. Why didn't she say anything to stop ash? She just let him kick Clemont out like he already owned the place, if it wasn't for Clemontn she wouldn't be alive and enjoying her new free life. This nice comfortable, hot bath was here cause of his kindness. She felt warm fresh tears streaming down her face and her chest and stomach began to ache of seeing Clemont go. Ash however didn't notice and began to make his way toward serena. 

Ash: serena im so glad we're alone now that he is gone for good. I want to make this night special for both of us and a night to remember. 

Serena: sur.....sure Ash of ........ course I "love you" anyways we've known each other since we were kids. Our bond ........... goes deeper than any other girl you've known. 

Ash: I love you too serena were together now and I'm so happy you and I meant as kids. Deep down a spark clicked and I knew you had moved me any like other girl I've come into contact with. This made me realize you are the person I want in my life to complete the mission piece I've been searching for. 

Serena: oh ash come here and lets .......... Make things back to the way they used to be. 

Serena was trying to do her best from making ash feel disrespected by her act. She really was scared for her life and future between two clash of boys she liked. It was either ash or Clemont and she was in a difficult descision.