"nice discussion"

Serena soon pulled herself out of the bed and aren't to the bathroom and washed her face. While she was using a towel to dry her face, she gained the courage to step outside and attend ash evening. Serena didn't want this well planned date to be ruined just because she announced her feeling for clemont as well. After drying her face and ridding the towel serena made her way to the door. She opened it and peered down the stairs seeing ash sitting alone in the chair watching the fire. It was super dark out by now and the snow had really kicked up to the worst she had ever heard. Serena started to make her way down the stairs toward ash wearing a night rob. Ash had a look of concentration on his face while he was staring at the rising flames. 

Serena: ash? I'm here and I came to apologize for my sudden outburst on you. I'm so sorry for ruining your beautiful planned out date. You out so much money and effort into it that I could hardly believe you did all that for me. 

Ash: serena oh I'm so glad you came back. I'm sorry to for being less understanding but I just love you so much that I get crazy sometimes about you. 

Serena: oh ash your so caring and protective. I just want to continue this date the way you planned it so we can enjoy tonight and make memories. 

Ash: absolutely you cute poke puff. 

Serena forced a blush out and tried to make herself giggle so ash would be satisfied. Ash was reheating the meal he had left on the table in the kitchen refreshing everything so it was delicious for them to eat. Serena sat herself at the table and began to think of what she was going to say to him. The thought of him killing Clemont got worse in her head as the image of a boy smashed into the found with a collapsed rib cage. While his face was dislocated by severe blows to the face. The blood was also to much for her to even say because the thought of ash shooting and mutilating his body was to the point serena would say ash is to dangerous and insane to live with. Just then she heard ash bringing back everything for dinner on the table all remade and hot. Serena was hungry and she did have her appetite back now some of the stress was off her chest. Ash stood up and said 

Ash: May I serve your plate for you my love?

Serena: why thank you ash yes I would appreciate if you did serve me. 

Ash got a smile on his face and began to dish soup in to serena bowl while he placed the side dishes on her plate. Serena was staring out the window watching the large dinner sized flakes falling from the darkness of the night. The wind had gotten worse and the cold had prolly dropped even further. Then she noticed ash had finished serving her plate and was attending his own while she had been occupied with the window. 

Ash: serena are you ready to try some of this kanto champaign I brought from my home? 

Serena: oh yes please I valentines a drink in ages 

Ash began to pour the drinks and stroke serena's hand while doing it. Serena was tempted to pull her hand out of his reach but stopped herself. She loved him but the sudden touch made her feel frightend a bit. After ash was finished and returned to his seat serena started to talk with him about their future planes. 

Serena: ash I feel like the First Order is getting more numbers and power each day passes. They have these new weapons I never seen or heard before of. And each one has the capability of destroying a entire city or region. This worries me a lot about the safety of others. 

Ash: serena this new world power is the new age we must overcome. We have to fight for our freedom and way of life so we can return things the way they used to be. And that means sticking together so we won't be separated from one another again. 

Serena: we also must accept and forgive those who have done wrong and seek to fix the wrongs they committed. And that is why Clemont must be brought back to us so he can also be free from this horrible empire. 

Ash: Clemont again? I see what you mean by that statement you just made. But clemont is a threat to us and our relationship, he has committed a traitorous act by had joining the First Order during the war and hunting us down in these  very mountains. Serena please and think what your saying. You are brainwashed by all these lies Clemont has told you and there not even true I bet you. What he's wants is to make you feel obligated to his authority something you cannot afford to waste on him. 

Serena sat there thinking about what ash had just said and thought "NO" he would never do that to me.