Chapter 13 - I'm leaving you!

Angel's P.O.V.

   I can't believe the dream in which I saw Cole as the guy in the library has become true. The way he acted with me today all sweet and caring, I believe was all fake. He might have just been trying to attract me towards him. A guy like him can never be that sweet or even care a bit about a girl like me. I better avoid him.

   I grab my phone and text Jessica to meet me as soon as she can. I go downstairs to the kitchen and eat some fruits. My door bell rings. Wow! I didnt expect Jessica to reach here so fast. I run happily towards the door and open it but the person standing with flowers in front of me isn't Jessica.

   The person is none other than Alex. Thoughts about yesterday night start flooding my mind. Alex opens his mouth to say something but I slam the door shut before he could utter a word. He keeps banging the door asking me to open it.

   I sit down on the floor and let my tears flow as I couldn't hold them back anymore. I finally get annoyed by the constant banging by Alex and open the door. He rushes inside and gives me a tight hug.

   " I'm so sorry Angel. I didn't mean to hurt you. I'm so sorry! " Alex muttered emotionally.

   " It's okay Alex. I had forgiven you for that but I don't want to be with you anymore. I'm sorry." I said tears still rolling down my cheeks.

   " Wh-what? You are leaving me for just a little fight?" Alex asked.

   " It's not just the fight Alex! It's Shelly too. You cheated on me! You broke my trust on you." I fumed.

   " Angel you are special to me. You are different. I love you! You're not like Shelly and all those other girls. They are just sluts but you're my love. Please don't leave me. Please!" Alex pleaded.

   "But I hate you Alex. I didn't expect all this from you. Please leave me alone." I cried.

   " You are not going to leave me Angel! Never!" Alex stated I could see anger rising in his eyes.

   " I'm sorry Alex. I said what I want. I'm leaving you. That's it. Accept it." I say and go towards the door and open it.

   " You should leave Alex." I said not making any eye contact with him.

   " I'm not leaving you. You cannot leave me Angel!" Alex said coming towards the door and slamming it shut.

   I shiver. He comes closer to me and holds my neck slightly.

   " You cannot leave me Angel. It won't be good." Alex fumed.

   I quickly push him away and shout.    " I'm leaving you Alex! I'm leaving you!"

   Before I could realize his hand slaps me hard on my cheek.

   " How dare you talk about leaving me? " Alex fumed and pulled my hair hardly.

   " I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" I whimper in pain.

   " I'm not going to leave you ever Angel. Get this in your mind!" Alex shouts and leaves my house slamming the door shut.

   I can't believe whatever is happening with me. Till yesterday everything was so good. Like I was living a dream. I used to think Alex was perfect for me. Maybe I trusted him too soon. I fall on the hard cold floor and my eyes start flooding with tears again.

   I still can't believe Alex slapped me even after apologizing about yesterday night. So quickly things change. Alex who I assumed was a dream for me has transformed into my worst nightmare in just a day.

   My phone rings. It is Jessica's call. Even though I am not in a condition to talk, I pick up her call.

   " Hey! I left my house. I'll be there in ten minutes." Jessica chirped.

   " Uh-actually I'm feeling very tired and want to sleep. And if I don't rest now I'll be tired and sleepy in my evening foundation class also. I hope you get it." I said as I didn't want to tell Jessica about whatever happened nor I want her to see me in this condition.

    " Are you alright Angel? Your sounding like your crying." Jessica asked worriedly.

   " I'm fine Jess. I'm not well so maybe that's why I'm sounding like that. I just need some rest." I try to speak more convincingly.

   " Okay love. Take care, bye." Jessica said.

   " Yeah bye." I replied and ended the call.

     I rush towards the mirror. My cheek has become red and is slightly swollen. I quickly take out ice pack from the refrigerator to apply on my cheek so it could be normal by evening.

     I don't know how I'm going to face Cole again at the classes.

---------------------------------------------------------

Please don't forget to vote comment and share! :)