Chapter 18- I can't believe I said sorry!

Cole's P.O.V.

" I know. You're actually right."mutters Angel. Tears start rolling down her cheeks. Why is she crying?.

" Hey! What happened? I didn't mean to hurt you. Stop crying!" I tell her but she doesn't say anything and starts walking back on the way of classes.

" Stop right there and tell me why are you crying?" I ask.

" It's nothing. We should go now or we would be late for the class." She mutters softly without making any eye contact with her tear filled eyes.

I don't know what hurt her so much. Maybe what I said was rude but I didn't wanted to hurt her or make her cry.

" Oh Cole! From when did you started caring about whether you have hurt a girl or not or whether she is crying or not?"

I hear my inner voice. It was actually right. I don't care if a girl cries because anyway that is what they always do to get attention and sympathy. But still I don't know why I'm feeling so guilty.

" First tell me why are you crying and then will go for the class." I say in an impatient tone.

" I said it's nothing and stop asking me again and again!" Angel says looking irritated.

" I don't know why you're crying. I didn't say anything that bad. I just said that because you're dating Alex." I explain.

" I'm not dating Alex!" Angel shouts and starts crying more now.

Oh! I got it now. It's Alex! He must have left her by now. So she must be hurt and regretting being with him.

" Okay! Stop crying, it's useless now. You shouldn't have dated Alex. And now he has left you so just get over him." I say in a tone which sounded more sympathic than my cold rude one.

" How do you know that?"asks Angel finally looking at me.

" Uh! Nothing new! That's what Alex does with every girl. Dates, sleeps and leaves." I shrug.

" Firstly I didn't sleep with him and the other thing is that he has not left me."she states coldly, finally her tears have stopped.

" Then why did you say you're not dating him?" I ask with a confused look.

Angel takes a deep breath and says " I used to think he is a nice guy. He always behaved so sweet. I fell for him. We started dating. I trusted him."

Angel suddenly stops and wipes a tear rolling down her cheek. I don't why I'm feeling so bad for her.

Angel again takes a deep breath and continues saying, " He cheated on me with some girl named Shelly. He broke my trust. So I decided to leave him. But he is not ready to leave me. But I'm just avoiding him."

" What? Alex is not leaving you? That's impossible!" I say in a state of shock.

Angel nods. I don't understand why Alex is not leaving her. Or maybe it must have hurt his ego as Angel wants to leave him.

" Don't worry about it. He will leave you soon. He must have said all that in anger. The fact that you want to leave him must have hurt his ego." I explain.

" Hope so..." Angel says.

" I'm sorry. I just got a bit emotional." Angel says looking embarassed.

Finally she smiled. She looks cute when she smiles. And maybe I might have misunderstood her for being like those bitchy, slutty girls which Alex dates.

" It's alright! I thought you were crying because I said all that to you." I smile.

" And I'm sorry for thinking that you're same as all the girls Alex has dated." I add.

Fuck! I can't believe I said sorry! I never used this word in my life. I'm feeling embarassed right now. Why did I say that!

" It's alright even I used to think that you're bad. I mean you're not good but not as bad also as I used to think." Angel smiles.

" You really think I'm nice?" I smirk.

" Nah! I never said that. I said you're not as bad as I used to think. But you're not nice for sure." Angel giggles.

" Good you know that!" I smile and start walking.

" Where are you going?" Angel asks looking confused.

" For the class. We are already late you know!" I reply.

" Oh sorry! I forgot about it. We are really late!" Angel says and starts running to the class.

Silly girl! I think to myself and start following Angel.

We reach the class. The lecture had already started. Miss. Hershy looks at us with an annoyed face. I smirk back to her.

" Why are you so late Miss. Angel Falco?" She asks.

" Umm... I'm sorry!" Angel stammers.

" Okay. Make sure you reach on time next time. And you Cole, be late as usual next time too!" Miss. Hershy says.

Almost everyone in the class giggles looking at me.

" Sure Ma'am!" I smirk at her.

" Shameless boy!" Miss. Hershy fumes and mutters under her breath.

" Come in and sit now!"she adds.

We quickly go and sit. Miss. Hershy continues teaching.

I look at Angel and smile. She smiles back quickly.

---------------------------------------------------------
Hey readers!

So do you think Angel and Cole will become friends? Let me know what you think! And sorry to inform you but there won't be any update next Friday due to my exam. Extremely​ sorry about it!

Please don't forget to vote, comment and share!