Chapter 26- Did we just?

Angel's P.O.V.

I wake up and have a nice warm shower. I wear a pink tank top, blue jeans and pink shoes. As I go downstairs, I see Cole standing shirtless and doing something in the kitchen.

" Good morning!" I smile.

" Have you seen the time?"asks Cole still busy in doing his work.

"No." I realise I haven't seen the time yet.

" Didn't check your phone yet?"asks Cole as he finally turns to face me.

Phone! This reminds me the message Alex sent me last night. I'm so worried about what he is going to do. I don't know whether telling Cole about it would be a good idea. Cole might end up fighting with Alex and this will lead to things get screwed up more.

" Hey, what are you thinking so much? I just asked you about your phone."says Cole with a worried look on his face.

" Umm..no not yet. I mean actually I'm not one of those kind of people. I don't have a habit of checking my phone as soon as I wake up." I explain.

"Okay. But it's already 1 p.m. so, good afternoon!"smiles Cole.

" What? Why didn't you wake me up? I missed the volleyball practice again!" I shout.

" I know. Relax! You don't have to worry about an angry coach waiting for you tomorrow as I'm the coach and I know you needed rest."chuckles Cole.

" And if I feel you need to be fired for not being present there for practice today, I'll do so tomorrow in front of everyone."he continues.

" Yeah coach...but you don't have any right to fire me for missing today's practice as you were the one who didn't wake me up." I smirk.

" You could have simply set an alarm."says Cole.

" My phone is dead and I don't have the charger with me right now." I explain.

" Okay, but what about the last three days you missed the practice? You know I have the right to fire or punish you for that."smirks Cole.

" Whatever, I know you won't do anything like that with me." I smile.

" And if I do?"asks Cole and comes close to me.

My heart beats stop for a second and I stand still. He bends down and comes close to my face. I close my eyes as he kisses my eyelids. I open my eyes and see Cole staring adoringly at me.

" Uh...I don't know how to say this but I have been thinking about it for the past some days especially last whole night."mutters Cole.

" Wh-what is it?" I stammer due to our closeness.

He opens his mouth to say something but shuts it again and rubs his forehead.

Oh God! Cole Harren looks nervous! How is this even possible?

Cole is not able to say anything. But the way he is looking at me as if I'm the tastiest chocolate cake or the best coffee in this world, makes me feel he wants me as much as I want him. He loves me as much as I love him. Maybe this is what he wants to say.

I don't know whether he really wants to say that or whether he has any damn feelings for me. But I have been longing to hear it. I look at his pink, soft lips and pull him closer to me. Our lips touch and Cole remains still. I kiss his lips gently. He too kisses back and I open my mouth to let him in. We kiss passionately for a few minutes.

" I love you." I say a bit breathlessly as we finally leave each other.

" I love you too." Cole says planting a sweet kiss on my forehead.

Did we just? Oh my God! I can't believe we said it! It was so unplanned!

" Yup." I smile and hug Cole tightly.

" What are you making?" I ask as we leave each other from our embrace.

" I was making yummy mango juice for us. It's almost done."says Cole and pours the juice in glasses for us.

Cole notices me staring at his abs.

" You love them, don't you?"smirks Cole.

"No, I don't love them. I love you!" I giggle.

" Oh, really? Is that why you keep staring at them?" Cole asks.

" Can I touch them?" I ask.

" Sure. I'm all yours now."laughs Cole as I touch his abs.

" Uh.. It's so hard." I say punching lightly.

" And hot!"smirks Cole.

I just roll my eyes and Cole hands me the juice.

" Cheers, for us!" says Cole.

" Cheers!" I say and take a sip of the juice.

It's damn yummy!

---------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys!

    So finally, Cole and Angel said those words. I'm so happy for them!! :)

Wow! I really see myself updating more frequently and faster than before. Hope I will be able to maintain being like this!

Hope you enjoyed reading this chapter!

Don't forget to vote, comment and share!