Chapter 29- Your boyfriend is trouble.

Angel's P.O.V.

We reach the police station. Cole parks his car and we go inside the police station. A tall, lean man greets Cole.

"I hope you are doing good, Mr. Langford."says Cole patting the man's back.

"So you are here again, young boy."laughs Mr. Langford.

" Yeah. time for an assualt."smirks Cole.

"Oh! Good luck."says Mr. Langford and leaves.

"For how many days would you need to be in there?" I ask with a worried look on my face.

"Umm.. I think minimum four days, if they refuse to listen to my explanation."says Cole.

" And if they listen to me, I would tell them the truth and they might let me go off with just a fine."explains Cole.

" I hope they listen to you." I say.

" They will, my angel. Don't worry."mutters Cole and kisses my forehead.

" Sir wants to me you, Cole. I talked to him, he might just leave you with a fine."smiles Mr. Langford.

" Hope so."says Cole and goes inside the officer's cabin.

Mr. Langford smiles at me. I smile back too.

" You are his girl?"he asks.

"Yes." I smile.

Suddenly the look on Mr. Langford's face changes.

"Listen, you seem like a good girl. I suggest you to you know like...... Be safe."says Mr.Langford.

" Be safe?" I say as I'm confused.

" Yeah, I mean, you know your boyfriend is trouble."says Mr.Langford.

I nod. Just a day of being Cole's girlfriend and I'm already starting to get advices. Seriously, how much do these people know Cole to judge him as a bad guy. But well neither do I know him to think as if he is a good guy.

I don't know whether I'm doing the right thing by being with him. But I'm sure that I'm in love with him. It's better to just go with the flow, I guess.

" Nevermind though."says Mr. Langford and walks away.

I look down at the wooden floor and again look up to find Cole standing right in front of me and smiling. His smile tells it all! I quickly hug him.

"Luckily, just a fine."says Cole.

"Yeah." I nod.

We start walking outside the police station with Cole's hand around my waist. I see Mr.Langdon standing outside and my stomach crumbles looking at him. Cole goes towards him and shakes hand with him in the manly way.

" Thank you."says Cole.

Mr.Langdon just smiles looking at us. We sit in the car and Cole starts driving.

" I'm not ever going to forgive Alex."mutters Cole.

" Just forget about him and please don't plan any revenge kind of stuff." I plead

" Why shouldn't I? How he dare mess with me and my girl."fumes Cole.

The words 'my girl' make my heart skip a beat. Oh God! I'm becoming like a love sick puppy now. Cole in anger looks 100 times more hotter than the normal Cole. Uh! There's​ no time to measure Cole's hotness right now. I better make him forgive Alex before he starts planning any master revenge plan.

"Promise me, you won't try to take any revenge." I plead.

" But why?"asks Cole.

" Because I won't like it." I explain.

I honestly don't want Cole to get involved in Alex and my matter.

" Okay. But this is the first and the last time. If he tries to trouble you or me again then it won't be good."mutters Cole.

It's obvious he is not happy with what I said from his expressions.

" And you... You will never ever meet that guy again."warns Cole.

"Okay." I answer.

"Promise?"says Cole.

"Promise." I smile and Cole gives a peck on my cheeks.

After some minutes, we reach our place. I go to my home and call Ethan to inform him about whatever happened.

As soon as I end the call, I get a text from Alex. I touch to open it with my shivering finger. It read

Alex: Everytime your boyfriend won't
be so lucky! Meet me tomorrow
at 7.00pm. I'll text you the
address later. :)

My phone falls down from my shivering hands, making a loud thud! noise as it hits the wooden floor.

---------------------------------------------------------
Hope you liked this chapter!

Don't forget to vote, comment and share!

Lots of love,
Serene