Chapter 20- Do you really think that darling?

Angel's P.O.V.

I wear a white tank top and light blue shorts and black sneakers. I look in the huge mirror in my room. I was looking fine. I hear someone honking continuously which is annoying me alot. And I'm sure it's Cole as no one else can annoy me to this extent.

So without looking from my window, I run down the stairs and leave my house. And as expected it was Cole. I open the car door and sit. Suddenly I start thinking about Alex and the sweet way he used to open his car door for me. Why did you change Alex?

" Are you okay?" Cole asks putting a hand on my shoulder.

I almost forgot that I was next to Cole. I quickly wipe my eyes which were filled with tears. I don't understand why still after so many days, Alex's thoughts hurt me so much.

" Yeah, I'm fine.." I reply.

" Stop worrying Angel, I'm sure Alex won't be there. Trust me."says Cole.

I just nod and smile. He smiles back too. Aww! He looks so cute when he smiles but it's sad he doesn't smile much as either he has that serious anger filled look on his face or that annoying hot smirk.

We reach Ethan's house. I ring the doorbell. The door opens and both Jessica and Ethan are standing there looking at me and Cole with a shocked face.

Omg! Why did I come with Cole! Jessica won't stop teasing now and I'm gonna die answering millions of questions she's gonna ask about Cole and me. What am I gonna tell her?

" Oh! I didn't knew you both were making out or else we would have waited outside. But anyway I'm not sorry to disturb you guys." Cole chuckles.

The shocked look on Jessica and Ethan's face disappears. Thank God!

" Hey we weren't making out okay?" Ethan replies hitting Cole on his head.

" Then why were you both having such an expression on your face when you saw us? I mean I know we are a bit early." Cole says and goes inside the house. I follow him too avoiding the glare Jessica was giving me which clearly said " I need an explanation!"

We all settle ourselves in the comfy couches in Ethan's living room.

" Are there only four of us today?" I ask.

" Do you really think that darling?" I hear a familiar voice.

I turn around. Joy and Ally were smirking at me. Olivia was with them too. Uh! I hate them! Olivia gives me a tight hug and sits next to me. Joy and Ally too occupy the empty couch in front of me.

" So Angel, they are Joy and Ally...." Ethan says.

" I know them." I cut off Ethan and say.

" Oh! that's nice."smiles Ethan.

" Yeah! We are nice." mutters Ally.

I just stare angrily at them. Jessica was still staring at me as I was sitting next to Cole. I look at her and nod. She nods too. Thank God she isn't mad at me!

" So you and Angel came together today?" Ethan asks Cole.

" Yeah! As you know she stays next to me and her car wasn't working so I let her come with me." Cole explains.

Lair!

" You didn't told she stays next to you."smirks Joy looking at Cole.

Cole doesn't answer back instead he just rolls his eyes.

" Did you see the new plants I got?" Ethan asks me.

He is a plant loving freak just like me.

" No, I want to see them right now." I say with excitement.

" Okay! Let's go. I also have to water them." Ethan says and goes towards his backyard where he has a small garden. I follow him.

Ethan shows me few cute new plants with pretty pink and red flowers. They are looking so beautiful.

" Aww... These are so cute!" I say touching the red petals of a flower.

Ethan just nods with the water pipe in his hand. I turn towards the flowers again. As I was busy adoring them, Joy grabs the water pipe from Ethan's hand and directs it towards me. I fall on the grass due to the sudden force of water coming towards me.

" Stop!!!" I shout.

Joy stops the water flow and starts laughing loudly. Others also come at the garden due to the noise caused by his annoying laughter. I get up coughing slowly. I am completely wet.

" Cute bra!"smirks Joy staring at my bra.

I realize my white tank top was completely wet and turned transparent. I was wearing a pink lace bra which had started showing through my top. I quickly cover it with my hands and stare angrily at Joy.

Cole quickly hands over his shirt to me. I stare adoringly at his abs. I have never seen such a perfectly hot toned torso. I look at his face. He winks at me making me blush. Fuck! Did he really saw me staring at him?

" Wear it because some jerks can't keep their eyes off you." Cole says looking at Ally and Joy.

---------------------------------------------------------
Hey all!

So how was this chapter? I hope you enjoyed reading it.

Don't forget to vote, comment and share!

Lots of love and bear hugs!