Chapter 17- You shouldn't have punched me!

Angel's P.O.V.

       I decided not to go for my Volleyball practice today as I don't have the guts to face Cole. I'm glad Jessica stayed with me the whole night. But I didn't tell her whatever happened with me. I know she would start teasing me again and that would lead me to think more about Cole.

       A part of me is guilty for hiding all this stuff from her but the other part of me is proud that I was finally able to lie to her and control my desire to tell her whatever nonsense is happening with me.

      " Hey Angel!" chirps Sarah looking pretty in a cute blue top and jeans.

     " You're looking so pretty!" I compliment her with a smile.

      " And you're looking very tensed" says Sarah with looking at me with a sympathic look on her face.

       I don't say anything and just nod and start walking. I have to go walking today to classes as my car is with Jessica.

     " So did Cole kiss you?" Sarah asks curiously.

     The fear of facing Cole today suddenly increases in me.

      " Why are you looking so scared Angel? What happened?" Sarah asks in a worried tone.

      " Cole kissed me and I punched him for it. " I stammer.

     " What? You punched Cole? Have you lost your mind?" Sarah asks.

     " Yeah I punched him. I don't know... I was just angry because he kissed me for a stupid dare." I reply.

      We reach the classes. I see Cole standing right at the entrance with an impatient look on his face and staring at me. Please God save me! I take a step backwards seeing him come towards me.

     I turn around to run but Cole lifts me up quickly. I scream loudly in fear attracting everyone's unwanted attention at us.

     " Leave me!" I scream.

     " Do you think I'm a fool to leave you, so you can punch me and run again?" Cole mutters angrily.

     " And please stop screaming as if I'm kidnapping you."he adds.

     " I will keep screaming till you don't leave me." I shout angrily.

     " If you try to scream again, I'll literally throw you little freak!" Cole warns.

     I take Cole's warning seriously and don't attempt to scream or move. Cole keeps walking without saying another word and puts me down when we reach a lonely deserted lane.

     " You shouldn't have punched me!" Cole fumes.

     " You shouldn't have kissed me!" I reply and roll my eyes.

     " I have no interest to kiss a girl like you okay? I just did it as it was a dare." Cole rolls his eyes.

     "As it was a dare? For just a fucking stupid dare you kiss me? My first kiss got wasted to a guy like you and to make it more worst, it got wasted for a stupid dare!" I fume.

    " Even my first kiss got wasted because of this dare! Otherwise I would never kiss a girl like you!" Cole says pointing his finger towards me.

   " What do you mean by a girl like me? And you must have slept with so many girls! How can you say your first kiss got wasted on me?" I ask angrily.

    " I don't sleep with girls okay? They die to sleep with me and I ignore and don't give a fuck about them. Actually, no girl is worth to sleep with me." Cole answers.

     Oh! This boy! What does he think of himself? Some Sex God or what?

     " Yes I'm!" Cole says.

     Uh! I again muttered my silly self talk too loudly!

     " Yes it was loud enough for me to hear!" Cole smirks.

      Huh! Not again!

     " Little freak, will you stop talking to yourself?" Cole muttered annoyingly.

      " Stop calling me that, you SOP!" I fume.

      "SOP?" Cole asks with a confused look on his face.

      " Yes SOP! SELF-OBSESSED-PERSON! SOP!" I explain.

      " Whatever! Girls like you are not even worth of talking to me. That's the reason I don't talk to any girls or even look at them." Cole mutters.

      " What do you mean by girls like me?" I ask.

      " That you know well. The kind of girls who run behind nonsense boys and end up being ditched and then try to act innocent." Cole mutters.

      " And how do I fit in this category?" I ask.

      " You know your boyfriend more than me." He says.

       Thoughts of Alex quickly fill my mind. Actually Cole is right. Girls like me fall prey to fake sweetness of guys like Alex.

       " Now, no need to look so upset suddenly. I have no interest or intention to hurt you." Cole explains, suddenly looking guilty for what he said.

      " I know. You're actually right." I mutter softly as my eyes started their waterworks.

---------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys!

      I will be updating only on Fridays now as I'm extremely busy with my studies. I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter.

     Please don't forget to vote, comment and share!