Chapter 23- Why are you here?

Angel's P.O.V.

"Wow.... you really love plants alot."says Cole looking at the plants in my house.

" Yeah, I surely do!" I chirp.

I look at Cole. He is dressed in a loose comfy white t-shirt and grey pyjamas looking hot as always. I sigh looking at myself as I'm still wearing his shirt and looking weird. We sit on a couch.

" Still in my shirt?"smirks Cole.

" Yeah, I was about to change." I reply.

" It's okay. I know you love it..... like you love me."says Cole with a faint smirk.

My heart stops beating for a second at the words Cole just said. I don't love Cole or do I?

" I don't love you nor your shirt okay?" I state firmly and get up.

"Okay."mutters Cole softly and quickly comes close to me.

Cole moves his fingers across my cheeks, softly caressing them and looking straight into my eyes. I stay still and look into his hazel eyes which seemed to look more beautiful from the mere distance I was looking.

A bolt of current passes through my body making me shiver. My heart beats at an impeccable speed because of the distance between us. So close we are, just a centimetre more and my body would be touching his.

Cole's hand moves softly on my back while the other hand is busy caressing my cheek. He moves his finger on my lips and leans closer to me. I too look at his pink soft lips and come closer to him.

Now, there is no distance left among us yet I only wanted to be more closer if I could. I stand on my toes to reach Cole's lips. He leans in more and as soon as our lips touch, someone rings my door bell.

Duh! The person who rang the door bell, please die.

Cole quickly moves away. I walk towards the door and open it.

My body shakes with fear as well as anger seeing the person on my door.
It is the person I never wanted to see again in my life. It is the person who hurt me the most. It is the person I hate the most. The person is none other than my unfaithful, abusive ex-boyfriend.

The person is Alex.

"Hey!"he says with an evil grin.

"Why are you here?" I ask, anger clearly visible on my face and voice.

"To meet you, my sweetheart."smirks Alex.

The word "sweetheart" causes a sharp pain in my heart.

" You lost your right to call me that a long time ago, Alex." I say.

" No, I have not."replies Alex and tries to enter my house.

" I can't let you in Alex, please go away." I say stopping him.

"Why, your secret boyfriend is in there?"smirks Alex.

I realize how evil and disgusting he looks right now. The Alex that I adored was so much sweeter and cute than this. But I failed to make out that the sweet face and talks were just  shields that he used to hide the devil that he was.

"Go away Alex, now you have no place in my house...... nor in my heart." I state firmly.

"Shut up!"fumes Alex and pushes me to enter inside the house.

He walks in and stops in shock looking at Cole. Oh God! I literally forgot about Cole being inside. Alex looks at me and Cole repeatedly.

" So he is your new boyfriend?Huh?"asks Alex fuming in anger.

" It's not like that Alex! He is just a friend! Please! Please believe me!" I plead.

"You are such a whore, Angel." mutters Alex.

" Mind your language Alex, you cannot talk with her like that."says Cole, anger clearly visible on his face.

" Who are you to tell me that? She is my girlfriend, I can talk in whichever way I want and I can do whatever I want! You are no one to interfere in us!"fumes Alex and lifts his hand to hit Cole but I stop him.

" You stopped me?....For this guy?"shouted Alex and slapped me hard on my face. My mind goes blank for a second as my body freezes and I shut my eyes close.

I hear a loud scream, I realize it belongs to Alex so I open my eyes quickly. Cole is repeatedly blowing punches on Alex's stomach and face.Blood gushes out from Alex's mouth.

I quickly run towards Cole and try to stop him but his hand mistakenly hits me hard and I fall down, hitting my head on a hard steel shelve attached on the wall. I couldn't see anything at all. I could only hear Cole's faint voice calling my name......

---------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys!

          How was this chapter? I hope you liked it.

And yeah I'm trying to speed up updates now so I will update whenever I complete a chapter. So maybe you may get to read new chapters twice a week!!

Please don't forget to vote, comment and share!