JODHPUR TRIP

The flight to Jodhpur was for an hour and a half. Jay had booked ITC Welcom hotel in Jodhpur. The hotel was in the outskirts of Jodhpur, a beautiful structure built in red stone. The lobby was decorated in a typical Rajasthani style.

It was a two storeyed structure and the rooms the Jodhpur chambers were pool view. the rooms were also beautifully furnished with king size beds, modern bathrooms and lovely Rajasthani paintings. the bed covers were block printed with natural colours. The welcome basket contained some delicious namkeens-another speciality of Jodhpur.

Since the meetings with local suppliers were fixed on Monday Jay and Cia decided to relax in the day. During evening time the hotel had arrangements for a folk dance group and a puppet show with lovely cups of lemon tea. Cia enjoyed the puppet show immensely. Afterwards they took a quick round of the hotel grounds which were lit with lanterns . Dinner was a delicious buffet with various Indian and Continental varieties

The breakfast buffet was superb. Jay and Cia went to meet the local suppliers.

The suppliers arranged to take them to the local village craftsmen so they could observe first hand as to how the material and designs could be produced. in one craftsman's house the wife was also busy block printing. she had three kids two who were helping their mother by packing the finished cloth. The third was a sweet child of three years . Cia asked her name and she replied "Leela"

Cia gave her a chocolate and kissed her lovingly.

Jay saw this exchange and felt something tug at his heart. None of his previous girlfriends would ever kiss a a child. In fact they would never accompany him to any such place.

After touring the village they thanked their suppliers and headed to the local markets . The local market was full of materials and cloth of all types from cotton to silk to Bandhej . The colours were bright with lots of tie and dye. Cia loved the feel of this city .It was so vibrant and colourful.

When they returned to the hotel they were thoroughly exhausted so they decided to take a quiet dinner and go to bed.

The next day Jay had ordered a car to take them sightseeing. They saw Jaswant Thada,The lake and The Ummed Bhawan palace. The Ummed bhawan palace is still owned by the royal family who reside in one section of the palace and have leased the rest to Taj Group of hotels. The Vintage car collection was also something new for Cia.

In the evening Jay treated Cia to a traditional Rajasthani dinner. The food was served on small stools and in steel utensils. it comprised of Kadi, gatta Ki subzi and kheer along with dal and bajra ki roti.

On Tuesday Jay had to meet some potential buyers so he had left the day free. Cia was left alone with a car at her disposal so she was free to do as she liked.

Cia decided to visit the local markets again. She bought herself some bangles and two salwar kameez. She decided to buy a very stylish silk Kurta for Jay as a gift although she was not sure whether he would wear it or not. The day seemed to drag on for her. She knew she was missing Jay even though he had been gone only for a few hours. Deep inside she knew she was falling in love with Jay but now it was too late to back off because Jay had touched her heart.

The hotel arranged a bush dinner with lanterns all around. They had also arranged a table for two . When Jay came back around 6 PM Cia arranged to meet him in the courtyard after an hour.

Jay found the entire seen enchanting. The table had been arranged in the courtyard surrounded by trees decorated with lanterns. Cia was waiting for him wearing a beautiful dark blue saree .She had opened her hair and it fell to her knees. Her bright red lipstick emphasized the fullness of her lips Jay had promised his friendship to Cia but today she looked like a temptress. This was going to be a long evening for him.

They were served soup first followed by Laal maas -red mutton another delicacy of Jodhpur with dal and chapatti. For desert they were served Gajar Ka Halwa. Since they had to catch a flight next day they decided to retire for the night.

When Cia reached her room Jay kissed her to thank for the lovely dinner. But as soon as his lips touched hers they were on fire. What was meant to be a small thank you turned into a full fledged kiss. When Cia moaned his name Jay lost control.

"Cia , you are so beautiful. You know I want you "

"Jay I want you as well"

"Darling don't say such things, don't make promises you won't be able to fulfil"

Saying this Jay opened her door and asked her to go inside. But Cia wanted him as badly as he wanted her. So, she decided to take the plunge.

" Jay don't leave today. I want you as well"

"Cia you don't know what you are saying."

"Jay I am an adult I know what I am doing. Come inside and make love to me"

" Cia don't tempt me. I can take only this much"

Cia kissed him. Now he could not control his feelings anymore so he entered her room.

(b);b&?8-