EPILOGUE

Two months had passed since Jay had proposed to Cia. In two days they were to be married.

Today was the engagement .It was a simple ceremony being perfomed in Jay's garden with just immediate families in attendance.There was an exchange of rings followed by a simple vegetarian lunch.

The next day was the sangeet which was to take place in Nahan followed by wedding the next day.

The sangeet ceremony was beautiful with folk singers from Himachal Pradesh performing lovely dances.The entire farmhouse had been decorated with lanterns giving a bush dinner appearance.Cia was wearing a royal blue lehnga choli and Jay was wearing a matching Blue Sherwani.

They made a lovely pair together.

"Cia you are looking lovely today. I am wishing that today would be our wedding night."

"Jay it was you who insisted that we wait till we get married ."

"Are you saying that you are ready to seduce me today?"

"Shut up Jay I am saying no such thing."

The entire staff of A&J Creations in Gurgaon had been invited to the wedding except for Veronica , whom Jay had fired immediately after returning from Nahan.

Cia had accompanied him back and these two months she had been blissfully happy. Jay had taken very good care of her. He had become totally homely.
He took decisions only after consulting her.

He had fully renovated his home which now looked like a home and not a bachelors pad.

But during these two months not once did they make love.

Jay had insisted that they would wait till their marriage. Even though he ached for her badly, he wanted to taste her sweetness, to kiss her senseless, to make love to her all night he wanted to respect her parent's wishes.
On her wedding day Cia looked like a true bride in dark red sawar kameez with golden embroidery. This was her own creation and she was wearing matching kundan jewellery gifted by her mother.

Jay looked dapper in a black suit. Akash along with Sahil was the best man at this wedding.

During the past two months the two had become good friends. Jay knew that Akash loved Cia but he was a genuine person who wanted whatever was good for Cia.

Akash had accepted that Cia loved Jay and not him.

As soon as Cia entered the temple all eyes were on her. They were having a traditional Hindu wedding at the local temple followed by a lavish lunch.

During their Saat pheras Cia looked into Jay,s eyes and found true love shining in them. She knew she

had found her soulmate.

Cia looked stunning as a bride. Jay was very happy and he realized that true love brought true happiness. All these years he had thought that money brought happiness but he was never truly happy.

He promised himself that he would love Cia forever and for the first time in his life thanked God for bringing Cia in his life.

He assured her parents that he would take good care of their daughter.

After the marriage rituals and lunch they were to drive down to Delhi where the following morning they were to fly to Switzerland and Italy for their honeymoon.

They reached Delhi at night where a suite had been booked at Taj Palace Hotel.
On entering the suite Cia found their bedroom fully decorated with flowers. Abottle of champagne and a chocolate cake were placed on a side table.

Cia was nervous so she decided to use the bathroom first. Jay was waiting eagerly for her. It had been two long months of celibacy but he knew that today he would fulfil all his fantasies.

Cia freshened up and came out of the bathroom wearing a sexy black nightdress.
Jay could not believe his eyes, his shy Cia wearing something like this for him.

He saw she was nervous so he asked her to sit beside himand asked her to relax.
"Dear if you are not ready we can wait. We can spend the night as you wish. We have our entire life ahead of us. I love you Cia,I love you very much. You are more important to me than anything else. So, just

relax I will take care of you."

These words were more than enough for Cia. "I trust you Jay and I want to make this the best night of

your life. Please make love to me.I love you and today I want to show my love for you."

Saying this she kissed Jay.

This was the encouragement Jay needed.now it was his turn to make this the best night of her life.

But this was just the beginning of many such nights to come.

.

p