PARIS

Paris as usual was a vibrant and beautiful city. Veronica had come to Paris for the first time so she was very excited. She was ready with her plan to win Jay. By the end of this trip Jay would become solely hers by hook or by crook. It was not that she loved Jay .It was more of her obsessionin becoming Mrs Jay Dixit. She had seen the way Jay looked at Cia so she had decided to act fast.

Their exhibition was a grand success. The designs created by Veronica were liked by all. Her showstopper the bridal lehenga in red and off white with gold embroidery was breathtaking. The blouse was embellished with a layer of very small cut diamonds at the neck. The entire lehenga was made of red silk with golden threadwork. It had taken two months for the embroiders to finish its embroidery. The rest of the collection comprised of cocktail dresses, dresses for mehndi ceremony and engagement and reception sarees and dresses.

Veronica was an excellent designer, Jay was well aware of the fact. A& J Creations bagged two important contracts So Jay should have been excited but he was not very happy. This entire trip he had felt lonely as if a part of his heart had been left behind.

They were to stay in Paris for another three days. Since the exhibition was over and they just had to meet some new suppliers Jay decided to do some sightseeing withVeronica. He was also feeling guilty for being such bad company for her.

Their first supplier was near the Louvre Museum so they clubbed their visit with a visit to the museum. In the evening they went to a very famous pub. Even in such noise Jay felt lonely. He was not enjoying Paris at all. Paris was one of his favourite destinations to party but in this trip he was feeling heartbroken. Veronica was enjoying the pub but he wanted to go back to the hotel and relax so he excused himself and came back to the hotel. Veronica was not keen to go back but reluctantly she followed.

The next day again they met another supplier and at night went to a world famous disco. Here again Jay decided to leave early and when Veronica retaliated he asked her to enjoy the party and returned to the hotel.

Their final supplier was near The Eiffel Tower so they decided to meet him in the evening and take a dinner cruise at night.

In the morning they decided to have a look at the designer outlets in Champ Elysees .Veronica loved the dresses and when Jay bought her two dresses for her she didn't even bat an eyelid. Again this gesture reminded him of Cia. When he had selected a printed cotton salwvar kameez for her she had refused to buy it unless she paid for it. Here Veronica not only accepted the dresses willingly but also asked the lady in the shop to pack matching accessories exclaiming that she would not get them in India.

Since it was their last day in Paris he asked her if she wanted to have lunch somewhere nearby.Veronica being herself named a highly expensive exclusive restaurant for lunch. There also she ordered a highly expensive wine and exotic dishes which were highly priced.

Again Jay was reminded of Cia's simplicity. The simple Pahari Dinner she had served was way above this restaurant. When they had stayed in Jodhpur once they had eaten at a roadside Dhaba but Cia had even enjoyed that.

Still he felt it was wrong to compare Cia and Veronica so he decided to book their dinner cruise at Eiffel.

He had asked Veronica to be ready by seven since their driver would pick them At seven o,clock. He was waiting in the lobby and Veronica arrived at 8 PM. Jay was furious. Veronica was wearing a very short black dress barely covering her modesty. The dress was totally backless and even at the front it was very deep. She was an extremely beautiful lady so Jay could not understand why she had to resort to such attention seeking tactics. Cia would have come very decently dressed and would still have turned heads. This was another point in her favour.

Veronica had taken great pains in getting ready today but Jay had taken one look at her and ignored her. Today was her last night in Paris and her last chance to seduce Jay so she was ready.

The cruise was enjoyable. Paris looked beautiful at night. The food was delicious and the singer was quite entertaining. Since it was a mixed cruise where people of various nationalities boarded the ship so the singer sang songs in many languages. When he sang a Hindi song he asked both Jay and Veronica to dance. It was a slow romantic number so they had to dance together. Here also Veronica practically clinged to Jay. Jay tried to move apart but she would pull him back. By the end of the cruise Jay was so sick of her and her wandering hands who were touching him inappropriately that he wanted to leave without her but basic courtesy demanded that he accompany her to the hotel.

Jay and Veronica had rooms on the same floor. Veronica being drunk he decided to open the door for her and drop her in her room. As soon as he opened the door she pulled him inside. She started kissing him passionately on his lips. She pulled open two buttons of his shirt.

Before Jay could protest she removed her dress. She was dressed in just her panties with no bra.

Jay felt disgusted . How could an intelligent and beautiful lady degrade herself to such a level.

"Veronica you don't know what you are doing? Put on your clothes and go to sleep."

"Jay I know what I am doing. We are both adults and there is nothing wrong in this. I like you and want to sleep with you. Don't tell me you have never done this before?"

"Veronica I don't deny having such relationships but we work together."

"So, What? I want you and you desire me so what is wrong?"

"I never said I desired you. You are very beautiful but I don't want to sleep with you."

"Oh you can sleep with that middleclass Cia but not with me? What is it with you? Can't you see the difference ? That girl is just a low class bitch who pretends to be innocent but is just the opposite.

First she befriend ed Sahil and then you. She has men dancing around her finger. Who knows she may have lovers in her village waiting for her to come home? In fact I am sure she must be having affairs behind your back with Sahil and even Vijay –your stepbrother who seemed to be besotten with her.?"

Before she could insult Cia anymore Jay had slapped her. He had literally thrown her on the bed, covered her with a sheet and left her room.