CHAPTER:8.

Jieun pov:

I took a deep breath before asking this crazy guy "Who are you?" "Chill Jieun i never knew you can be a girl with lot of questions" he chuckled.. this guy is making me piss now...i sighed hard"Jieun dont you thought once why is Eunmi in your again?"." What you mean" i cut him off "she left on wedding day Jieun, but now she is back why dont you get it???" He said with a serious tone...

Which made me think. He isnt wrong though since the day Eunmi is back everything changed. My mind got messed up with all this thoughts, to go with it Chanyeol was good with his words before she came, but now he is rude like i did something. I snapped out frm my thoughts when i heard a voice "So jieun i can help u. Do you agree to meet me?" I got confused with his words. Like should i meet him or not.

May be i should take a step to know about what's going on. "Okey i'll meet you" i said with a low tone hope i wont regret it."Thats great Jieun" he said i bet with a smile." Where should i meet you" i just wanna end this all now. "BELIEVE ME JIEUN YOU WONT REGRET MEETING ME" he said making me narrow my eyes "What" i said. "Just meet me in a cafe near Han river" he said with that he hang up...

There is feeling that something wrong is going to happen, i shrugged all my thoughts and started to walk towards my room its cold outside. I hugged my self and walked inside house watching, Eunmi sitting on couch watching TV, i shook my head and headed to my room.

To only see Chanyeol sitting on the edge of the bed, he stared at me like his battling with him self, it seems like he wanna talk but i waited there. But nothing can be heard he was silent, taking a glance at him, i walked to bathroom.

As i changed my dress to my pjm, walked out frm bathroom, i saw him again with a lot of mixed expression on his face." Is there any problem" i asked him giving a confuse look.. he just shook his head making me sigh. Although im mad at him, why i want him to say sorry or else just talk to me but he is quite it makes me go crazy.

"Fine"i said making him look at me with confusion "Im going to sleep, good night" i said pulling my blankets. I saw he was hurt may be guilty i dont know what he is feeling,but he hurt me its a fact and it wont change.

Its going to be a long day tomorrow Jieun you need to sleep i mumbled my sled and started to sleep..

I couldn't sleep my thoughts are all related with Chanyeol and Eunmi.. i was about open my eyes, until i felt someone sat near me on bed. Keep clam Jieun dont open your eyes now, i kept my self encouraging not to open my eyes.

Next thing i noticed was, he covered the sheets on me properly and stood up, i was him taking a huge sigh before running his fingers through his hairs in frustration and started to walk out frm room... What's up with him shouldn't i be the one to be angry at him but he is ignoring me is that sick of me.

Taking a huge sigh, i rested my head on pillow trying to sleep and i was successful i slept with in a spur of seconds...

I woke up as sun shine hit my face...rubbing my eyes and ruffled my hairs it was a good sleep though, i gasped at the site of not seeing Chanyeol on couch wasn't he, back home last night. I thought he came by night it self, ahh this guy surely knows how to make people worry....

I quickly too my shower and changed it to black jeans and white crop top...was about to go down till i heard my phone buzzed, taking my phone in hand it was that unknown num again. I got annoyed by it, i opened it lazily.

"Meet me at Cafe near Han river 2:00 pm"

its far though, i think its okey to meet him,lets see what story is he going to tell now.. i mumbled to my self and went downstairs only to watch Eunmi holding Chanyeol's hand. I felt jealous, i mean who wouldn't feel it right.

"Ohh dear jieun your awake, well i was going to wake you up now" i heard mom gathering everyone's attention towards me. It made me feel uncomfortable cus all eyes were at me. "Ne omma im awake" i said removing awkwardness and placed my self on chair for breakfast..

"By the way Jieun dear are you going some where" Appa asked which made me cough hard, as Chanyeol handed me a glass of juice. I gulped hard before answering to it, oh i cant lie to them what to do... "Ughhh i'm going to meet my friend" i said not sure if they will accept this answer...

"Oh, i see" Appa said with a smile, okey is that mean i'm safe right once i meet that guy everything will be okey i hope so.. throughout the breakfast Chanyeol kept stealing glances at me, whats wrong with this guy...

"Omma Appa I'll be going now" i said as it 1:45pm, i cant be late so, i hurried to open door, until it was pushed hardly to close making flinch. I gasped as i saw Chanyeol standing infront of me. "Where are u going to missy" he said folding his hands and raising his eyebrows. "That doesn't concern you Park Chanyeol" yes i left him dumbfolded there....

I went straight to cafe waiting for that unknown person, hope he has something important or else I'm gonna throw this table on his face. I felt a little tap on my shoulder which made me horrified. I looked at him, he just smiled creepy much. "So Jieun how are you" he asked me like he knew me since years "well you called me here, so what is it?" I said ignoring his question.

"Cocky much huhh" he said making a cute face which looks disgusting "what ever now say so" i said. Without saying anything,he placed laptop infront of me. As i watched it, my eyes widen in shock i was so confused . It is something i cant believe. "Believe it Jieun its the truth" i heard him saying..

################################

Thanks for reading do vote and comment im waiting .

Love u all😘