Chapter:10

Park Chanyeol pov:

Im damn worried about that little girl, its getting alot dark outside, how can she be out for this late? I kept walking in my room waiting for her to come back home. Though its dangerous for a girl to be out at night.... She is really clumsy.....

I was battling with my self to call her, but i cant.. i kept looking at her number on my phone,should i call or not....by the way why the hell im getting worried.. its because she is my responsibility not as she is my WIFE now i cant ignore that fact..can i???.

I looked at my phone again a huge sigh escaped from me... I feel bad for my behaviour towards her yesterday i wanted to apologize but my ego cant let me do it.... With in deep in my heart it feels burden to blame her about our marriage and about Eunmi.. i dont think she is behind it... I shurgged my thoughts away when i heard voice.. may be a car voice...

I know it might be her, i quickly went downstairs and opened the door before she can rang the bell... She looked lost until "Are you going to stand here like an idiot" yup i said in annoying tone.. She stared at me for few minutes "Ahhh no" she is scared but why?? "Fine then get in" i said pulling her in and closed the door behind her.....

I wanted to ask her why she is late.. but i guess, i cant ask this question to her so. "Chanyeol" i stoped in my track when i heard her voice.. turned towards her,raised my eyebrows.... Clearly asking why is she calling me..
"Your awake were. Ahhh never mind" she said and started to walk towards our room...

"What is that suppose to mean missy??" Im annoyed again..."its just that why are you wake this late??" She at last asked her question... I took a huge sigh before answering "Dont think that i was waiting for you, i have pile of work to be done... So im awake" my words made her froze at her spot looking hurt..... Well im not guy to show what i feel...

"Ahh i see, yah your right why would you wait for me" she looked badly hurt... She walked away... I closed my eyes, its hard to deal with this feeling, which is lingering in my heart i cant understand it.... Did i just lied to her, cause i was waiting for her.... And i cant admit that i was waiting for her.... Yah its crazy, i shurgged my thoughts and went to my room...

I heard door opening, revealing Jieun in pjm's with wet hair's.... She look hot with wet hair..wait what the hell im j thinking, i mentally cursed my self.. and turned my focus to work.... "Aren't you gonna sleep Chanyeol? Its late night you should sleep it might effect your health.." i heard her soft voice behind me....

She stood beside me or better say giving a strange stare.. well she is giving an order to me..... "And you think i would listen to you missy??" Yah i threw a question to her... Folding my hands.... "Its okey then, i'll bring Hot chocolate for you...it will help you to relax"she said as held her hand...."Do you know how to make it???" Actually i doubt about her cooking skill's....

"Yah Park Chanyeol, just taste my Hot chocolate once...you might never forget the taste" she smirked "Well bring on" i said clearly a Challenge for Yoo No Park Jieun.... "What would i get if its good??" Which made me look at her confuse, i can tease her right.... I leaned closer to her "Chan...Chanyeol,what are you doing??" I want to damn laugh but i need to hold it....

"What do you want?? Let me guess a kiss?" Her face turned red like a cherry, she looks cute though "So you really wanted it?" I asked her in amusement "Are you insane, im going now" she left, nah she ran away.... She really thought i would kiss her no way....

After 10 min's i was so drowned in work, when i heard a fake cough behind be.... It was Jieun she stood thr holding two cup's of Hot Chocolate as she raised it... "Here you go, Park Chanyeol" she handed a cup to me.. i tapped on Chair beside me..... So she can sit here... And yah she sat thr...

"Waa its alot of work Chanyeol, Do you think you can do it alone??" She gave suprised look "Well what do you expect from a CEO"she ran her hands through all the file's..... "Im so confused Chanyeol, by the way i have never worked on file's cause on not interested" she sighed... "Then what is the work you are interested in" i wanna know about her... "Well i wanted to go on fashion designing, its my dream but i couldnt" a clear disappointment can be seen in her eyes... 

"Chanyeol" i hummed at her before sipping Hot Chocolate.. "Do you really wanted to be a CEO" i gave her a look..

Jieun pov:

At this point im actually happy that, Im having a civil talk with Chanyeol it looks like we can know each other better... "Chanyeol" i called him he just hummed at me before sipping his Hot Chocolate..."Do you really wanted to be a CEO" he just gave me a look "Yes Jieun, cause i used to see my dad working with whole heart, he took work seriously..when ever i see him... I used to think that one day i will take care of this company so he can rest... He is my role model Jieun" i saw his eye's sparkling, when he mentioned about it... Which made me smile....

"Well its good" he said raising Hot Chocolate, "Make it for me next time too" he said, he looks like a child though cute... Look wait cute... Well it shows that Chanyeol can be cute too....
"Then i deserve something in return right" i folded my hands raising my eyebrow's at him... A huge smirk appeared on his face... "So just say you want me to kiss you Jieun" he whispered in my ear.... His breath ran through my skin making me shiver...

################################

So how is the chapetr???

Who wants thr kiss scene???

Do ignore my mistakes.... Im not perfect in writing...

Thanks for reading do vote and comment...

Love u all💞