Chapter:21

Two years later....

Jieun pov

"Ji,your leaving for Seoul tomorrow" I heard Anna's voice behind me..I just nodded and keep my stuff..I have to leave for Seoul tomorrow morning.."Ji, will you be okay" I zipped my bag and looked at her in confusion"What you mean Anna?" There is something called worried in her eyes.."That's you know Seoul mean's him" I sighed looking away from her..she is right though, Seoul is the last place I wanted to go.."Anna I haven't met my parents since 2 years, so I think..I should go and you know right I can't keep hiding from him..or running away from him,so it's okey"I smiled at her..

"It's not what I mean Jieun, you know right you will be all over getting your previous memories with him..when you will see him and I don't want that,I don't want you to remember that stupid memories of him" she bit her lips as in trying to control her anger.."Anna,look I'm over him,so don't worry I can handle his presence around me..and who said I'm gonna meet him.. Seoul isn't small place" I assured her..but I know I can't run away from him anymore,I need to face him one day...

"I just hope that he will not your happiness,which you got now" she hugged me tightly..I smiled at her and hugged her.."Girl you gonna choke me till death"I said tapping on her shoulder..I can't breath she is hugging me like a doll "Oh sorry" she said with a little guilty "Nah it's​ okey,let's go now I'm done with packing" I said..as we left for Dinner.."what's special today?" I asked her, she just shurgged and left.. so this is what is didn't make any dinner this girl is too much.. "Yah Anna wait" I ran after her...

I was about to sleep when my phone started to ring like there is no tomorrow, arghh I'm lazy to talk...I took my phone and accepted the call without seeing caller ID.."Hey Eun"I heard a cheerful voice from next side of the phone..."Hey"I said laying on bed.."So you are leaving for Seoul tomorrow?"he asked,"yeah I'm leaving" I said well I'm not rude but in not in a mood to talk.."At what time Eun?" He is sad, I can hear it from his voice.."Morning,and I'll be back soon then why are being sad"I heard him sighing "It's just,let it be good night and have a safe flight..I'm sorry I can't come to airport".."no it's okay don't worry bye" I hung up the call and kept it on silent I need to get some sleep...

Next day..

Im here in Seoul, a place which I left 2 years ago..I place which holds my good and bad memories,a place where he lives, a place where my heart was broken..I didn't even realized that tears started to slip out from my eyes..I wiped it off and started to look around..Oh gosh how much I missed this place...

I started to walk, you all must why I'm walking it's because, I didn't informed my parents that I'm coming back to Seoul..yeah it's a huge surprise for my parents, these past two years i was always in touch with my parents..but I never asked them about Chanyeol and Eunmi.i hope they are happy now, I took a deep breath and started to walk...

My feet stopped in front a huge building which brought tears in my eyes,it's the church where Chanyeol and I got married.. remember I was just a replacement for Eunmi,and Chanyeol hates me..I walked towards the river.. it's beautiful here,I remember how embarrassed I was when priest said to kiss the Bride,I Know I know he didn't kissed me that time but still I was happy.. I was stupid a could get happy even if he called my name, I used to love my name because of they way he utters it from his mouth..I would get happy with his small touch.. I would blush crazily when ever he stared at me..

I knocked on door, I didn't heard any words.. I knocked again again "Oh gosh wait,I'm coming" I heard my Omma's panicked voice.."Ye" my Omma was completely shocked looking at me like she was a gosh.."Who is that honey" okey it's Appa.. he too stood there shocked too.. I couldn't hold my laugh anymore.. "Omma,Appa I missed you alot"I hugged them tightly.."Princess you came but why didn't you informed us about your coming" I heard my Omma's sweet voice...

We where sitting on couch, it looks like I'm in court for session.."So,why did you came from there alone??" Appa was dangerously angry with my action "Appa waeyo I missed you both, so I came here" I talked slowly looking down.."Princess don't Know it could have been dangerous" he glared at me with huge anger.."Appa it was okey, and I'm already safe in front of you both" he sighed, since he knows that I'm heard to deal with.. "I can't win against you Princess but never do this again" he ordered me.. I nodded showing my puppy eyes to him... "okey now go and rest you must be tired" Omma rushed from kitchen just to say this...

I looked around my room feeling sad I missed it very much.. placing my self on bed, I looked at my phone to my surprise I started to buzz again"Eun, you arrived safely right"I smiled at his words.."Yes,I'm fine" I heard him sighing in ease.."I'm glad to know..okey I'll call you later I'm on work girl..bye and take care" he surely cares about me alot.."yeah bye you to take care" I hung up the call.. and called a person whom I wanted to meet...

It started to ring but no one is answering it is he that busy..no way he can't be I furrowed my eyebrows while trying to figure it out.. "Hello" I heard a cheerful voice... Finally..

################################

Hey guys how are you all...

So how is the chapter...

Do vote and comment...

Thanks for reading...

Sorry for short chapter..

Love you all💞💞