Chapter:24

Jieun POV:

I feel so tired, damn my legs hurt because of heels that I wore today I took my heels off and slumped my self on couch, I shut my eyes close feeling a little bit relax..not until I heard knock on our door, I opened my eyes feeling extremely angry I just came home and this door bell always rings when I'm home..Omma isn't home to.. Gosh I walked towards door lazily, I sighed before opening the door..

"Who are--" I was shocked and confused seeing the person who knocked the door,"Ahem Hi can I come in" I heard his soft yet sweet voice, I shook my self and brought back to reality"You when how??" I lost my words seeing him here is really a big shock for me which my mind couldn't process"I'll tell once you let me in,you know I can't talk to you standing in door way right?"he raised his eyebrows,I pushed my self away and let him in side..

"Umm you should sit" I said feeling little nervous because he came so suddenly,"are we being nervous now" I heard his teasing voice.."No I didn't knew you were coming" I looked at him with alot of questions,he smiled I'll say the most heart fluttering smile..

"I was coming for the meeting, but when I came to office I learned that you took care of it" he said leaning his back on couch "Oh that was sudden one I thought you won't be able to come so I went through it even I don't know"I shurgged stating the fact

"Who said you can't do it? You did it today didn't you? I believe in you Eun I know I can relay on you alot" why is he making it hard for me.

"you should sit to" he pulled my hand making me sit beside him..as he clasped our hands together.."You know I missed you Eun, so much you can't guess" I saw so much love in his eyes kill me gosh why can't I return my feeling for him...

I smiled at him "I missed you too" "well I know you will miss me, because I worth it"I pushed his hand away "You are full of yourself,tsk go away"I said and was about to leave but he pulled me again and  our hands together, I looked at him but he kept smiling.

"Eun when are you coming back?" I heard his unfamiliar question "Soon" I said as he pulled me more near to him as our faces were inches a part, my breath stopped seeing him this close as he leaned more closer, I closed my eyes shut.. don't tell me he is going to kiss me... But he didn't he kissed on top of my head and smiled ruffling my hair's..

"Don't do that, your ruining my hair's" I pouted "Don't " I heard his words, I looked at him confused "What I asked"furrowing my eyes together,"Don't do that it makes me insane" I couldn't process his words as he smiled once again..

"what" "Don't pout in front of me or I'll kiss you for real" my eyes widened in shock as I clasped my mouth with my hands..I heard him chuckle at my actions"your , something Eun Don't worry I won't do that, I could have but I don't want to force you" as I saw him little disappointed "That..."I stopped in tracks.. when I heard a knock on the door...

"I'll just see it must be Omma" I said and left to open the door, I regret opening it.."What are you doing here?"I asked a little bit surprised with his presence at my house.."I have to meet .." "Who is there Eun?" He was cut off by other voice which came from behind me..

"Oh Mr.Park, its a surprise to see you here"I heard him as I let Chanyeol inside.. "Hi Mr.Baekhyun" he smiled which is bitter I know it... "It's nice to meet you but seeing here is surprise"I heard Chanyeol's deep voice which seems like it's fuming with anger.. I sighed now bare with it Eun your done for today..

"Chanyeol you can have a seat I'll bring something for both of you"I said removing awkwardness which is damn killing me..  "Eun wait" "Jieun wait" they both said in unison, I stopped and looked at them "we don't need anything" again they both said..

"So Mr.Park your here something you need"I heard Baekhyun asking to him who was completely in anger and confusion.. "I'm here because I wanted to meet Mr.yoo, but you" I heard him saying dryly..I heard a chuckle left from Baekhyun..

"How do you know Jieun" I heard him asking, why do you keep asking these questions Baekhyun, I'm doomed for today, I felt weak now as I looked at Chanyeol who was already having his eyes on me, I felt shivers running down my body he looks damn scary now what... I averted my gaze and looked at Baekhyun who was smiling.. "She is my wi..""he is my Child hood friend" I quickly answered before he can make this atmosphere to a trouble.. as Baekhyun looked at me and smiled..but Chanyeol glared at me before uttering words"Friends"he was fuming sorry Chanyeol but I can't hurt Baekhyun...

"What is Jieun to you?" Wait did Chanyeol gave a serious question with his face dead panned.. "why won't I be here, she is MY FIANCE" Baekhyun said, as Chanyeol looked completely shocked he was taken back by the words.. "Your what?"he glared Baekhyun before asking it.. "My Fiance" he said shurgging off his glares.. "When"as Chanyeol turned to me giving me a serious look add anger to.."Few months back"I said trying to calm my self because it's going to hard now since Baekhyun is here and now Chanyeol know that I'm engaged to Baekhyun... I saw his jaw clenched and hand turned to fist, his eyes where damn filled with anger as he was ready to punch Baekhyun..

The moment became so much akward I gluped hard looking at Chanyeol who was already throwing daggers at me, It was so much I have to tell him but our meeting always was so akward I couldn't tell him about my and Baekhyun's Engagement, I just gave an sad and sorry look to Chanyeol as he seems to ignore it and left he left "I have work, I'll meet you soon Baekhyun and you to Jieun" he mocked at me and glared as he left.. I breathed heavily as he left.. the only thing I hate was to see tears in his eyes which I saw it today.. what's going on..

I looked at Baekhyun who was smiling as he pulled me into a hug.. "So you really didn't said anyone about our engagement" he said in a little scary tone I stiffned with his words.. "y...yeah" damn I'm shuttering now scream me..

"It's ok but Eun everyone should know that you are mine now" he said letting me go from the hug, I bent my head down I'm actually sorry that I can't tell anyone about it..

"I'm sorry Baek".."Shhh, it's ok love I understand, but you should share it now on because I'm here now" he said as he placed his soft fingers on my lips, he was smiling..which he usually do..I nodded at his words as he hugged me again, I can't stop but started sob silently now what???

How I will face Chanyeol..and Baekhyun once he knows about that my husband was Chanyeol.. because he just know that I was married but to whom he doesn't know it.. I wiped my tears but they won't stop flowing...

################################

Hey guys..

Back with new update...

So how was the chapter?? Lot of you maybe confused regarding the person Jieun was engaged right..it was Baekhyun...

Thanks for reading..

Do vote and comment...

Love you all💞💞💞