Chapter:23

Jieun POV:

I was sitting in my office trying to finish my work as soon as possible,but damn I can't concentrate because of someone who is munching chips in my office, I took a sneak towards the person but still the munching sound was killing my working mood..

"Damn you Tae, stop munching that so loudly..I can't concentrate"I groaned at him.. as he shurgged like it was nothing.. I glared at him, he caught me"It's not my fault tho"he said rolling his eyes.. "So I'm I munching that stupid chips of your" I hissed..as he glared at me "Whose the one, who told me that we will going to  have some fun time, but ended with stupid work of yours"he blurted out.I narrowed my eyes at him"Fine"I said while rolling my sketch...

"Hey Ji"I heard his voice but ignored it purposely,I don't have urge to talk to him.."ji, geezz your acting like five year old kid"he said causing me to glare at him hard.."Okey okay I give up do your work I'll be silent"he said accepting his defeat, I chuckled seeing his pouting face..how cute..

"Ji,so you are happy now"I gave him a confuse look "I mean that you know what I'm talking right"I got a slight hint with his words,I looked at him with warm smile.."Don't I look happy to you dummy"I fickle his head causing him groan in pain.. "Your really something Ji" he started to ruffle my hair "hey your making my hair look mess"I hissed at him,which caused him to broke in to laughter, do I look like a joker why is he laughing crazily....

"Ji, you Know I missed you"I head him saying as my full concentration was on sketch"Hey are you even listening"he whined "what" I said still focused "Chanyeol did you meet him? Did he saw this? Did he know it?" I felt my heart beating fast upon hearing his name..I sighed shaking at him, as no to his answer,half lie and half truth.. I met Chanyeol but he never saw this.. as I looked at the ring I was wearing since 1 year...

"Mam it's something really urgent"I looked at Ahana "What's the problem" I gave her a confuse look as she was completely confused and lost.. "Mam that deal which Sir was dealing you know it right" she looked at me As I nodded my head.."Mam that company wants to hold meeting as soon as possible,they want to see the project till where it reached"I sighed,"But mam I called to sir he said he won't be able come so how now? We gonna loose that deal" damn this is frustrating aish..

"Tell everyone to get ready for the meeting with their works,we will conduct it today" she was shocked I think she didn't expected this to come "Okey mam, at what time?" "After lunch make it 2 o clock"I smiled at her as she nodded and left the room..I leaned back on my chair,why can't he come how will I do this meeting now,no matter how hard it is I'll just finish it off..

"Okey Ji, are you here?" I heard Taehyung's voice, I looked at him "Your lost is something wrong you aren't eating your lunch to" I saw a clear concern in his eyes.."I'm fine I was just thinking about the Meeting" I casually said,"Tsk what ever eat your lunch then think about that meeting" yeah he says never think about work while eating.. "Okey Tae I'll leave now" I said picking my bag,"you are not paying the lunch bill"he asked in playful tone, "Fine i'll pay it" with it he started to laugh.."Common Ji don't worry I'll pay and good luck with your meeting" as he hugged me and left..

As I reached office I took all the sketch and files with me for the meeting, I have never attended Meeting, he was always their to contact it and I would just watch his perfect meetings.. but now I have to do it, I sighed ruffling my hair.. as I reached meeting room I took a deep breath "You can do it Eun" I mumbled to myself some encouraging words.. I pushed the door and entered its.. but I felt tense here all of a sudden..

"Good Afternoon" was the first thing I heard from everyone one, "afternoon, take your seats please" I flashed a sweet smile taking my seat in middle, handle for him Eun you can do it.. "So I heard you wanted to check.." "sorry, im late" I heard a deep voice which cutt my words off.. my breath got stuck by hearing that voice not again.. I wiped my sweat and looked at him..

He looked confused and shocked seeing me here.."You" I was about to say something "Mam, this is Mr.Park Chanyeol CEO of Park.INC" no way my eyes widen in Surprise I didn't knew it was a deal with Chanyeol's company, damn what should I do..no matter what I'll show him that I'm over him and his presence doesn't matter me anymore..

"Nice to meet you Mr.Park"I said flashing a forceful smile,I saw him smiling like an idiot "Nice to Meet you to Miss...miss yoo" he mocked me i should control my anger now or else I'm gonna do something stupid.. "Let's start the meeting,Ahana" I said as she nodded and started to show the project..I explained everything but I was so nervous because I was feeling burden while someone is staring at me like there is no tomorrow..

"That's it we have shown all our work for your company,now the Meeting is concluded" I said clasping my hands together..my eyes atomically looked at Chanyeol who was already staring at me while holding huge smile on his face..tsk jerk I hate him,I groaned inwardly.. as all the members left meeting room..

I was about to leave when Chanyeol came back into meeting room,"Looks like we were bond to meet again" he said while smirking, I narrowed my eyes at him "What now?"I said annoyingly I'm not in a mood to talk to him...

"You should be happy to see me here Love"he said showing me his most annoying grin on his face,"well I think you are dreaming Chanyeol"I said being a little nice to him.."No I'm not"he stated, okey he is tasting my patience right now,I sighed and started to walk off but he held my hand making me stop in my track.."What now leave my hand"I tried to let go off my hand from his grip but he held it so strong damn you man power..

I sighed and gave upon freeing my self from his grip"Is something there you want to talk"I threw a question on him without bothering to turn and look at his smuged face.. I expected an answer but he was quite..no until I felt him sighing and coming closer to me.."You can't always ran away Missy, remember I'll get you back" he whispered near my ear, making me flinch from my place,as his breath ran through my skin.. I felt him getting more closer as his lips were on my neck making me feel tangles all over my body... "I'll be meeting you soon Love" he said still smirking at me and left..

I placed my hand on neck where he kissed,damn you feels can't you leave me.. I can't betray him.. no I can't...

################################

Hey guys... Another update hurreyyy...

Share your lovely thoughts about the chapter I miss comments on my story...

I hope you enjoyed reading it...

Do vote and comment..

Thanks for reading..

Love you all💞💞💞